Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 60k Gems [W] FD/Closed Species
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@darkmoondancer
is that windsprite available although i probally don't have enough to offer for it I just basically have the furvillia betaset which is the bug, pantie ticket, and sword. since i haven't played much to get anything else.
@darkmoondancer
is that windsprite available although i probally don't have enough to offer for it I just basically have the furvillia betaset which is the bug, pantie ticket, and sword. since i haven't played much to get anything else.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@Kaitorubel - The only sprites I have left are 2 water, 1 shadow & 2 lightning unfortunately. Sorry about that! I'm just reuploading updated images now ^_^
I could trade you both water sprite for the beta pack, if that interests you? If you sit on the second water sprite for a few months it will go back up in value. It's dropped nearly 2k over the last few days.
@Kaitorubel - The only sprites I have left are 2 water, 1 shadow & 2 lightning unfortunately. Sorry about that! I'm just reuploading updated images now ^_^
I could trade you both water sprite for the beta pack, if that interests you? If you sit on the second water sprite for a few months it will go back up in value. It's dropped nearly 2k over the last few days.
I am not active here, and am selling all of my items & dragons!
My messages are always open!
@darkmoondancer
that will work I'll try to figure out how to send the stuff over which you'll recognize me my account has the same user name as this one and my user id is #21211
@darkmoondancer
that will work I'll try to figure out how to send the stuff over which you'll recognize me my account has the same user name as this one and my user id is #21211
@Kaitorubel - Thank you! Items received, and sprites sent your way! ^_^
@Kaitorubel - Thank you! Items received, and sprites sent your way! ^_^
@darkmoondancer
Thank you ^ ^
@darkmoondancer
Thank you ^ ^
@darkmoondancer

Hi, I'm interested in your windbound plumage, however prices the the AH have recently spiked, and I know that they used to be around 6-7kg. Do you think you could sell for around that price?
@darkmoondancer

Hi, I'm interested in your windbound plumage, however prices the the AH have recently spiked, and I know that they used to be around 6-7kg. Do you think you could sell for around that price?
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
@Munakata - Hello! I'm looking to get close to 10k for it, I know prices spiked, but there's also no telling if prices will go down since in the long run the price for them will definitely go up. ^_^
@Munakata - Hello! I'm looking to get close to 10k for it, I know prices spiked, but there's also no telling if prices will go down since in the long run the price for them will definitely go up. ^_^
@Darkmoondancer Would you be willing to take art for some of these?
@Darkmoondancer Would you be willing to take art for some of these?
@Khroma - Perhaps. What are you offering and what were you interested in? ^_^
@Khroma - Perhaps. What are you offering and what were you interested in? ^_^
^
^
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29