Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] My items - Your fodder
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Wait hold up. You just lowered your fodder price.
Wait hold up. You just lowered your fodder price.
Have lots of Dragons for sale in my back of my lair just ask and you can most likely buy it. Especially if already in AH I will give a discount.
@Kururin

Huh, prices must have gone up from last night since the gold muck wasnt as much when I checked- but sure! I'll send 'em over now : >
@Kururin

Huh, prices must have gone up from last night since the gold muck wasnt as much when I checked- but sure! I'll send 'em over now : >
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@EccentricBerber I usually base it on the price of what dragons are selling for on the AH. I hadn't had a chance to update it after the recent rollover. When I've gathered the skinks that you're interested in we can re-check prices and see if they've changed at all if you like?

@Arazamatazza the prices on the gold muck seem to fluctuate pretty rapidly, not sure why, sorry!
@EccentricBerber I usually base it on the price of what dragons are selling for on the AH. I hadn't had a chance to update it after the recent rollover. When I've gathered the skinks that you're interested in we can re-check prices and see if they've changed at all if you like?

@Arazamatazza the prices on the gold muck seem to fluctuate pretty rapidly, not sure why, sorry!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

Would you happen to have some onyx cobras that you'd be willing to trade?
@Kururin

Would you happen to have some onyx cobras that you'd be willing to trade?
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@Kururin

I'm going to send the CR now. The hatchlings are 3 days old; you can just accept when they're 5 days or when they're adults (for the berserker and sap).

I'm pretty sure I'll get the rally soon because of my nests right now (which both have four), and my sister is holding some of the hatchlings from my previous nest for me C:

Edit: How many will the rally be? 10 or 11?
@Kururin

I'm going to send the CR now. The hatchlings are 3 days old; you can just accept when they're 5 days or when they're adults (for the berserker and sap).

I'm pretty sure I'll get the rally soon because of my nests right now (which both have four), and my sister is holding some of the hatchlings from my previous nest for me C:

Edit: How many will the rally be? 10 or 11?
Oe4VMVi.png
  • My username is Phoenixofwar, not Pheonixofwar. Please copy and paste!
  • I'm a she/her
  • Planning to set up an art shop in the future...
@Socialbookworm I don't have any right now, I can hunt some done for you if you'd like though? My hunting level is 33, so it won't be an easy job but I can work on it if you want :)
@Socialbookworm I don't have any right now, I can hunt some done for you if you'd like though? My hunting level is 33, so it won't be an easy job but I can work on it if you want :)
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

It would be appreciated ^_^
@Kururin

It would be appreciated ^_^
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm okay, how many were you wanting?

@Phoenixofwar okay, sounds good! I originally quoted it to you at 10 so that's what I'll stick with. Let me know if you still wanted to include the level 9 since that would change things
@SocialBookWorm okay, how many were you wanting?

@Phoenixofwar okay, sounds good! I originally quoted it to you at 10 so that's what I'll stick with. Let me know if you still wanted to include the level 9 since that would change things
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

For the rally, yes, I am going to include the level 9. Thank you!
@Kururin

For the rally, yes, I am going to include the level 9. Thank you!
Oe4VMVi.png
  • My username is Phoenixofwar, not Pheonixofwar. Please copy and paste!
  • I'm a she/her
  • Planning to set up an art shop in the future...
@Phoenixofwar no problem. With the level 9 it will only be 8 adults then :)
@Phoenixofwar no problem. With the level 9 it will only be 8 adults then :)
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons