Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] My items - Your fodder
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@Rionach sent you 4 CRs to start, just wanted to clarify though: The tail cozy that I have is the Nightrider's arctic tail cozy, was that the one you wanted? Or did you want one of the dustrunner pieces? I had some of those as well, just not the tail cozy.
@Rionach sent you 4 CRs to start, just wanted to clarify though: The tail cozy that I have is the Nightrider's arctic tail cozy, was that the one you wanted? Or did you want one of the dustrunner pieces? I had some of those as well, just not the tail cozy.
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Kururin Do you have space for 19 adults? I can send them over now if you want. how much for all the mats ?
@Kururin Do you have space for 19 adults? I can send them over now if you want. how much for all the mats ?
2n7yhs.jpg
@FionaF I don't have room right now, my lair is full and I have 6 more dragons incoming. I should have room by the end of the week if you don't mind waiting?

Are you wanting all of the mats in the first post or did you want a mixture of the different types?
@FionaF I don't have room right now, my lair is full and I have 6 more dragons incoming. I should have room by the end of the week if you don't mind waiting?

Are you wanting all of the mats in the first post or did you want a mixture of the different types?
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
2n7yhs.jpg
@Kururin
Can I trade you my adult fodder for a Winter Wolf and a Steam Gyre?
@Kururin
Can I trade you my adult fodder for a Winter Wolf and a Steam Gyre?
@Kururin

Can I trade you five adult dragons for all of your green goo? (15 goo right?)
@Kururin

Can I trade you five adult dragons for all of your green goo? (15 goo right?)
nudX0O8.png
I'd love to have the Weary Focus eyes! Would you take 2 hatchlings for them? I'm having a bunch of dragons hatch tomorrow, and I'm sure I'll have at least 2 that nobody wants.
I'd love to have the Weary Focus eyes! Would you take 2 hatchlings for them? I'm having a bunch of dragons hatch tomorrow, and I'm sure I'll have at least 2 that nobody wants.
4fr206l.png
@FionaF I sent you a CR with the freezing breath chest, you can send the remaining dragons and I will slowly be accepting them as I can. As for the Baldwin Mats, Free2B asked about the green goo before, so that will be going to them. The rest of the mats: [list][*]11 yellow goo [total value =11kt] [*]14 orange goo [total value = 13.3kt][*]7 purple goo [total value = 7.7kt][*]15 yellow sludge [total value = 12.7kt][*]5 blue sludge [total value = 38.5kt] [*]15 silver muck [total value = 66kt][/list] [b]Total:[/b] 149kt or 18 adults (valued at 8kt each) So if you'd like all the mats the total would be 18 adults, or you can pick and choose what you'd like and let me know! -------------- @CrowCaw So the Steam Gyre is worth a bit more than a fodder familiar (one you'd buy to melt down) so for the winter wolf and the steam gyre I would ask for 3 adults. Are you still interested? ------------ @Free2B yes sounds good! I have a large number of dragons incoming from another user, are you okay with being placed on the queue? ----------- @SeaAmoeba I usually don't accept hatchlings but they would be equal in worth to the weary focus. As long as you won't be upset if they are exalted as hatchlings then I'm okay with making the swap!
@FionaF I sent you a CR with the freezing breath chest, you can send the remaining dragons and I will slowly be accepting them as I can.

As for the Baldwin Mats, Free2B asked about the green goo before, so that will be going to them. The rest of the mats:
  • 11 yellow goo [total value =11kt]
  • 14 orange goo [total value = 13.3kt]
  • 7 purple goo [total value = 7.7kt]
  • 15 yellow sludge [total value = 12.7kt]
  • 5 blue sludge [total value = 38.5kt]
  • 15 silver muck [total value = 66kt]
Total: 149kt or 18 adults (valued at 8kt each)

So if you'd like all the mats the total would be 18 adults, or you can pick and choose what you'd like and let me know!

@CrowCaw So the Steam Gyre is worth a bit more than a fodder familiar (one you'd buy to melt down) so for the winter wolf and the steam gyre I would ask for 3 adults. Are you still interested?

@Free2B yes sounds good! I have a large number of dragons incoming from another user, are you okay with being placed on the queue?

@SeaAmoeba I usually don't accept hatchlings but they would be equal in worth to the weary focus. As long as you won't be upset if they are exalted as hatchlings then I'm okay with making the swap!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

Sorry but I decided to level and exalt them myself but I will be back for future business:)
@Kururin

Sorry but I decided to level and exalt them myself but I will be back for future business:)
nudX0O8.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33