Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] The Great Festival Item Search 2
1 2 3 4 5
@Peisinoe Oh nice! Could I pay you in a mix? Like, I can give you 150 gems now (120kt) and then pay off the remainder with 20kt a week (starting in early November like I mentioned), for 18 weeks?

@Ethiera Thanks, I'm glad you like my art! And YEE! I'm in Malaysia, how about you?

@Gedhyr Thank you :) I've set it up

@Cuddleh Yay :D I only need the Thundercrack Vista and Shining and Sparkling Goblins now, how much for all those plus the crown?
@Peisinoe Oh nice! Could I pay you in a mix? Like, I can give you 150 gems now (120kt) and then pay off the remainder with 20kt a week (starting in early November like I mentioned), for 18 weeks?

@Ethiera Thanks, I'm glad you like my art! And YEE! I'm in Malaysia, how about you?

@Gedhyr Thank you :) I've set it up

@Cuddleh Yay :D I only need the Thundercrack Vista and Shining and Sparkling Goblins now, how much for all those plus the crown?
forum_sig_artshop4_by_tigerdragon1001-dbadc7y.pngPLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@TigerDragon1001

I have Stonekeeper Armband What were you thinking price wise?
@TigerDragon1001

I have Stonekeeper Armband What were you thinking price wise?
xxxx
KjzfSr0.pngxxx

KMANeBa.pngxxx
9YmzAZz.pngxxx
FS1a8Lg.pngxxx
q9EEy5M.pngxxx
xxxx Lucille / Luci
Queer - Métis - Satanist

xxxxxx Coming off Hiatus
xx ixzXdIZ.png
@TigerDragon1001

So I did some price checking aaaaand...

Thundercrack vista: 65kt LAH
Shining goblin: 40kt LAH
Sparkling goblin: 58kt LAH
Druidic crown: 16kt LAH

Total: 179kt
...how about 150kt or so, if that sounds agreeable? :3 I'd be cool with some payment in items too, if you happen to have silks/sylvan/flowerfalls ^-^
@TigerDragon1001

So I did some price checking aaaaand...

Thundercrack vista: 65kt LAH
Shining goblin: 40kt LAH
Sparkling goblin: 58kt LAH
Druidic crown: 16kt LAH

Total: 179kt
...how about 150kt or so, if that sounds agreeable? :3 I'd be cool with some payment in items too, if you happen to have silks/sylvan/flowerfalls ^-^
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@tigerdragon1001 Hello! I can offer any of the goblins you still need? Also, the ice, wind and nature acolytes, and any of the 2014-current large apparel. Is there anything that's a particular priority right now?
@tigerdragon1001 Hello! I can offer any of the goblins you still need? Also, the ice, wind and nature acolytes, and any of the 2014-current large apparel. Is there anything that's a particular priority right now?
@tigerdragon1001

Sure
@tigerdragon1001

Sure
lightfull.png
@Septicaemic Well, lowest AH price is 750 gems, which would be 600kt. Is that alright with you? I could pay off 20k a week from November.

@Cuddleh That sounds great :> When I have more time I'll check if I have any silks, but for now would 10kt a week be okay?

@Katsra I've got all the goblins and acolytes already, but I'll buy some of that apparel c: As for priority, I'd prefer to complete sets year by year rather than have pieces from here and there, so I'll focus on the year I have the most stuff for already. How much do you want for the lightning, fire and arcane apparel together from this year, after June? Or all the apparel I need from before June this year (ice, shadow, water and nature)?
@Septicaemic Well, lowest AH price is 750 gems, which would be 600kt. Is that alright with you? I could pay off 20k a week from November.

@Cuddleh That sounds great :> When I have more time I'll check if I have any silks, but for now would 10kt a week be okay?

@Katsra I've got all the goblins and acolytes already, but I'll buy some of that apparel c: As for priority, I'd prefer to complete sets year by year rather than have pieces from here and there, so I'll focus on the year I have the most stuff for already. How much do you want for the lightning, fire and arcane apparel together from this year, after June? Or all the apparel I need from before June this year (ice, shadow, water and nature)?
@TigerDragon1001

Sure sure! :) Would you rather I send pieces over as they're paid for, or would you like them all together at the end? ^-^
@TigerDragon1001

Sure sure! :) Would you rather I send pieces over as they're paid for, or would you like them all together at the end? ^-^
@Cuddleh Whatever's easiest for you!
@Cuddleh Whatever's easiest for you!
@TigerDragon1001

Alrighty! ^-^ I'll make a note for myself about what you want, the total, and how much you've paid :3
@TigerDragon1001

Alrighty! ^-^ I'll make a note for myself about what you want, the total, and how much you've paid :3
@TigerDragon1001 For the first three, how about 210g? For the stuff from last festival cycle, the crown would be maybe 240? And I could do the fish and butterfly mask for 90, together?
@TigerDragon1001 For the first three, how about 210g? For the stuff from last festival cycle, the crown would be maybe 240? And I could do the fish and butterfly mask for 90, together?
1 2 3 4 5