Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] The Great Festival Item Search 2
1 2 3 4 5
@Cuddleh Okay! I've noted it in the top post too :)

@Katsra I'll take the first three, butterfly and fish please! So, 300g in total. Could I pay you 100g now and the rest in treasure (160kt), 10k a week?
@Cuddleh Okay! I've noted it in the top post too :)

@Katsra I'll take the first three, butterfly and fish please! So, 300g in total. Could I pay you 100g now and the rest in treasure (160kt), 10k a week?
forum_sig_artshop4_by_tigerdragon1001-dbadc7y.pngPLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@Beheaded Did you make a post here? I have a ping from you but nothing here 8I just wondering if it's a cache problem or if you deleted the post?
@Beheaded Did you make a post here? I have a ping from you but nothing here 8I just wondering if it's a cache problem or if you deleted the post?
@TigerDragon1001

I did, sorry. I was going to make you an offer, but I realized it was a long term goal, and then my friend mentioned how she wanted the item I offered, so I deleted it. ;A;

@TigerDragon1001

I did, sorry. I was going to make you an offer, but I realized it was a long term goal, and then my friend mentioned how she wanted the item I offered, so I deleted it. ;A;

98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded No worries! Just wanted to solve the mystery of the ghost post xD
@Beheaded No worries! Just wanted to solve the mystery of the ghost post xD
@TigerDragon1001

Sorry for the late reply, got distracted by classes.

Singapore, your neighbour!

I've thought of a human/bird shifter character; could I send you the info in a PM?
@TigerDragon1001

Sorry for the late reply, got distracted by classes.

Singapore, your neighbour!

I've thought of a human/bird shifter character; could I send you the info in a PM?
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
@Ethiera No problem! Nice <D and sure, go ahead :>
@Ethiera No problem! Nice <D and sure, go ahead :>
@TigerDragon1001 Would it be possible to get a bit more of that in gems? If not, I'd understand, but I'd really prefer it (I'm trying to reach a certain goal you see, so I can buy something)
@TigerDragon1001 Would it be possible to get a bit more of that in gems? If not, I'd understand, but I'd really prefer it (I'm trying to reach a certain goal you see, so I can buy something)
@Katsra Hm, well I'm saving my gems for the more expensive stuff... But you're probably in the same position as me, huh? ^^" How about 150g? So, half in gems.
@Katsra Hm, well I'm saving my gems for the more expensive stuff... But you're probably in the same position as me, huh? ^^" How about 150g? So, half in gems.
@TigerDragon1001 Sure! I can totally do that! So I can send you two of the first three now with the first payment? And when you reach around the equivalent of 210 I'll send you the third, and so on?
@TigerDragon1001 Sure! I can totally do that! So I can send you two of the first three now with the first payment? And when you reach around the equivalent of 210 I'll send you the third, and so on?
@Katsra Yup, okay! I'm a little pushed for time rn though so do you mind setting up the CR?
@Katsra Yup, okay! I'm a little pushed for time rn though so do you mind setting up the CR?
1 2 3 4 5