Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Brewer's Guild (Lvl 21)
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 106 107
@EpsilonMew

I need 2 Toxin and 2 Poison
Do I have enough credits to request them?
@EpsilonMew

I need 2 Toxin and 2 Poison
Do I have enough credits to request them?
egg.gif
@Elmlily

Technically the guild could loose money on it, but a lot of our payouts are just under LAH. If we can make some minor, daily adjustments to reflect the fluctuating market price and demand the guild represents I'm hoping it will help influence donations on things we're running short of.

Yes, I've been meaning to post something in the raffles forum. None of our raffles are guild-exclusive (because the bar of entry is so low). Is there some sort of general raffle pinglist that I can hit up (similar to G1 pinglist)? I feel like there is, but I can't seem to find one...

@Softowl

There is! If you don't mind sending it in, I would appreciate it~

@AoiNoRyuu

Right now you've got enough credits for 2 of those gene scrolls. Let me know which you want first!
@Elmlily

Technically the guild could loose money on it, but a lot of our payouts are just under LAH. If we can make some minor, daily adjustments to reflect the fluctuating market price and demand the guild represents I'm hoping it will help influence donations on things we're running short of.

Yes, I've been meaning to post something in the raffles forum. None of our raffles are guild-exclusive (because the bar of entry is so low). Is there some sort of general raffle pinglist that I can hit up (similar to G1 pinglist)? I feel like there is, but I can't seem to find one...

@Softowl

There is! If you don't mind sending it in, I would appreciate it~

@AoiNoRyuu

Right now you've got enough credits for 2 of those gene scrolls. Let me know which you want first!
tDeKDnH.pngKtLTLcK.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2114644

^^Raffle forum post. Guild members can bump that thread in exchange for raffle tickets. 1 ticket per bump, with a limit of 3 tickets per day. There must be a minimum of 15 minutes wait from the previous post in that thread for the bump to be eligible for tickets. The bump tickets will be tallied and calculated once the raffle is closed.

Now that the rules are out of the way, I hope everyone continues to have a fun February!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2114644

^^Raffle forum post. Guild members can bump that thread in exchange for raffle tickets. 1 ticket per bump, with a limit of 3 tickets per day. There must be a minimum of 15 minutes wait from the previous post in that thread for the bump to be eligible for tickets. The bump tickets will be tallied and calculated once the raffle is closed.

Now that the rules are out of the way, I hope everyone continues to have a fun February!
tDeKDnH.pngKtLTLcK.png
@EpsilonMew

Then I'll take 1 Poison and 1 Toxin
@EpsilonMew

Then I'll take 1 Poison and 1 Toxin
egg.gif
@EpsilonMew

I know you asked Elmlily but I know that there is a raffle pinglist somewhere because I'm actually on it myself. I can do some digging and see if I can find it.
@EpsilonMew

I know you asked Elmlily but I know that there is a raffle pinglist somewhere because I'm actually on it myself. I can do some digging and see if I can find it.
m6vglJ1.png
@MissGoldenPixel

Thank you! That was a more general call, if anyone can direct me I would be most grateful!
@MissGoldenPixel

Thank you! That was a more general call, if anyone can direct me I would be most grateful!
tDeKDnH.pngKtLTLcK.png
@EpsilonMew

I found it! I'm on mobile atm so I can't link it but I can copy and paste the url (I think that's what it's called)

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1964385#post_1964385

Just copy and paste it into the search bar and you should be able to find it! Let me know if it works or not.
@EpsilonMew

I found it! I'm on mobile atm so I can't link it but I can copy and paste the url (I think that's what it's called)

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1964385#post_1964385

Just copy and paste it into the search bar and you should be able to find it! Let me know if it works or not.
m6vglJ1.png
@MissGoldenPixel

It worked! Thank you~
@MissGoldenPixel

It worked! Thank you~
tDeKDnH.pngKtLTLcK.png
@EpsilonMew glad it's going up. Now, can you put 50k of my credits into raffle tickets?
@EpsilonMew glad it's going up. Now, can you put 50k of my credits into raffle tickets?
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
@Elmlily

You've got raffle #293-343, and 189950 credits. Good luck!
@Elmlily

You've got raffle #293-343, and 189950 credits. Good luck!
tDeKDnH.pngKtLTLcK.png
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 106 107