Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Brewer's Guild (Lvl 21)
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 106 107
@EpsilonMew

Available if needed.
@EpsilonMew

Available if needed.
@EpsilonMew I call dibs on brewing the scales! I'll get it started as soon as I get the mats.
@EpsilonMew I call dibs on brewing the scales! I'll get it started as soon as I get the mats.
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@EpsilonMew Once my scroll is done (~9 hours), I have a fully-leveled cauldron open.
@EpsilonMew Once my scroll is done (~9 hours), I have a fully-leveled cauldron open.
@EpsilonMew Indeed! Maybe add a self-editing specific ping section of the spreadsheet? Melters, Brewers, Folks with commissions pending etc.
@EpsilonMew Indeed! Maybe add a self-editing specific ping section of the spreadsheet? Melters, Brewers, Folks with commissions pending etc.
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
.:ONLINE:.|+2hrs FR
rvxbpu.png
icon_gems.png 315 of 2.8KG icon_gems.png
WCcA1ec.png
@MusicFan4

For security reasons, I don't have the spreadsheet set up as self-editing. I don't want just anyone going in there and maliciously messing things up. Besides, shortly after I started on FR, because I had opinions that someone didn't agree with, they anonymously added my name (and 7-9 other people's) to various pinglists over and over again for almost a month. Eventually the various owners of 4 of the 7 pinglists just blacklisted our names so that it couldn't continue. I don't want to allow any of that sort of petty trouble to make its way here.

But, I have no problem with manually editing the pinglists, so long as no one minds me playing archivist~
@MusicFan4

For security reasons, I don't have the spreadsheet set up as self-editing. I don't want just anyone going in there and maliciously messing things up. Besides, shortly after I started on FR, because I had opinions that someone didn't agree with, they anonymously added my name (and 7-9 other people's) to various pinglists over and over again for almost a month. Eventually the various owners of 4 of the 7 pinglists just blacklisted our names so that it couldn't continue. I don't want to allow any of that sort of petty trouble to make its way here.

But, I have no problem with manually editing the pinglists, so long as no one minds me playing archivist~
tDeKDnH.pngKtLTLcK.png
@epsilonmew
i'm down for brewing anything you need!
@epsilonmew
i'm down for brewing anything you need!
88b34834ce044292bf26d2621f3b36732deb16f9.pngplague_banner.pngzJZQPOD.pngplague_banner.pnga26de48a2b4e6f0b0e548728d630754f4665de51.png
@EpsilonMew Holy moly! That's awful.... yea i'm good with you keeping up with it ^^;
@EpsilonMew Holy moly! That's awful.... yea i'm good with you keeping up with it ^^;
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
.:ONLINE:.|+2hrs FR
rvxbpu.png
icon_gems.png 315 of 2.8KG icon_gems.png
WCcA1ec.png
@Musicfan4

It was annoying more than anything. I barely knew how to manage my pings, let alone how to get that to stop. But it's over with now, hopefully no one else gets bothered like that!
@Musicfan4

It was annoying more than anything. I barely knew how to manage my pings, let alone how to get that to stop. But it's over with now, hopefully no one else gets bothered like that!
tDeKDnH.pngKtLTLcK.png
@EpsilonMew That bonus thing would definitely get me sending in more often, that I can tell. Does the guild stand to lose on it, though? And yes, there should definitely be a separate pinglist!

...meep, all higher level commissions. Well, I've got some mucks.

Speaking of the raffle! Why are there only 175 tickets purchased? Ticket priced too high for what's on offer? I specifically didn't enter because of, well, having entered raffles recently. But now that time has passed! Time to get it done! Surely someone wants a glasswing, or a set of roses for Valentine's, or some sweet spiked armor. Maybe it should be opened up to non-guild-- raise funds for the guild besides the pockets of working brewers?
@EpsilonMew That bonus thing would definitely get me sending in more often, that I can tell. Does the guild stand to lose on it, though? And yes, there should definitely be a separate pinglist!

...meep, all higher level commissions. Well, I've got some mucks.

Speaking of the raffle! Why are there only 175 tickets purchased? Ticket priced too high for what's on offer? I specifically didn't enter because of, well, having entered raffles recently. But now that time has passed! Time to get it done! Surely someone wants a glasswing, or a set of roses for Valentine's, or some sweet spiked armor. Maybe it should be opened up to non-guild-- raise funds for the guild besides the pockets of working brewers?
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
@EpsilonMew my cauldron is still open if there's anything left that needs doing.
@EpsilonMew my cauldron is still open if there's anything left that needs doing.
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 106 107