Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Brewer's Guild (Lvl 21)
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 106 107
@EpsilonMew

I'll pass
@EpsilonMew

I'll pass
egg.gif
@EpsilonMew

My level 10 cauldron is open to any work needing to be done!

As a side-note I am currently 1 experience point away from level 11.

EDIT:
Going to be level 11 in around 12 hours!

Currently brewing!
@EpsilonMew

My level 10 cauldron is open to any work needing to be done!

As a side-note I am currently 1 experience point away from level 11.

EDIT:
Going to be level 11 in around 12 hours!

Currently brewing!
61737_s.gif
@epsilonmew
I can brew something tonight!
@epsilonmew
I can brew something tonight!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
@EpsilonMew If we have the mats for them I can go ahead and knock out the soylents and all the kelpies.

I think dynamic pricing based on the collective supply would be great. It could be a real selling point for joining the group and for supplying mats.

It could be useful to have a separate pinglist of folks that specifically want to brew whenever possible. That way when you update the commission list you can ping that specific group in a new post containing the latest list.
@EpsilonMew If we have the mats for them I can go ahead and knock out the soylents and all the kelpies.

I think dynamic pricing based on the collective supply would be great. It could be a real selling point for joining the group and for supplying mats.

It could be useful to have a separate pinglist of folks that specifically want to brew whenever possible. That way when you update the commission list you can ping that specific group in a new post containing the latest list.
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
.:ONLINE:.|+2hrs FR
rvxbpu.png
icon_gems.png 315 of 2.8KG icon_gems.png
WCcA1ec.png
@MusicFan4

Well I'm happy you agree with me on the surge pricing. Incentiveize, incentivize, incentivize. Now that we've got a little more going on, and the guild has gone through some growth, it would be nice if people could personalize what they wanted to get pinged for, rather than "ALL PINGS ALL THE TIME".
@MusicFan4

Well I'm happy you agree with me on the surge pricing. Incentiveize, incentivize, incentivize. Now that we've got a little more going on, and the guild has gone through some growth, it would be nice if people could personalize what they wanted to get pinged for, rather than "ALL PINGS ALL THE TIME".
tDeKDnH.pngKtLTLcK.png
@EpsilonMew - My Cauldron is available for whatever needs brewing :3
@EpsilonMew - My Cauldron is available for whatever needs brewing :3
zyvrj7C.pngtDeKDnH.png x0CMhAc.png
@EpsilonMew, sending over a Spinner I have on hand. I am also willing to help out with my level 11 cauldron. Thanks!
@EpsilonMew, sending over a Spinner I have on hand. I am also willing to help out with my level 11 cauldron. Thanks!
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@EpsilonMew

We are working up with making lots of materials. About to hit level 12. We are still willing to help out with using our cauldron when needed, just let us know.
@EpsilonMew

We are working up with making lots of materials. About to hit level 12. We are still willing to help out with using our cauldron when needed, just let us know.
ITFp185.gifplease click[.gif.gif
@EpsilonMew

Thanks for the reminder! Also, I think the idea of having bonuses on some days sounds like a great idea!

(On a side note, I'm going to hit level 13 as soon as the Skink gene I'm brewing for myself is done. Just a little update!)
@EpsilonMew

Thanks for the reminder! Also, I think the idea of having bonuses on some days sounds like a great idea!

(On a side note, I'm going to hit level 13 as soon as the Skink gene I'm brewing for myself is done. Just a little update!)
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
@EpsilonMew

We almost forgot, that we are planning to send stuff over for credits for a bogsneak scroll (saving up for one with our current credits, as well as the credits we make in crossroad. )
@EpsilonMew

We almost forgot, that we are planning to send stuff over for credits for a bogsneak scroll (saving up for one with our current credits, as well as the credits we make in crossroad. )
ITFp185.gifplease click[.gif.gif
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 106 107