Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (Lvl 20) Free Brewing! [H] Bog Egg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@JetBlackOblivion Let me check, what is it that you need?

(Also, I'm so sorry but I forgot to update this. I started brewing a Toxin (12 hours) like 10 minutes ago because no one ordered! It might be easier (& quicker) to go to someone else. But if you don't mind waiting, my cauldron's all yours once it's free!)

Also, what is the commission? I could trade it for your materials if I have spares!
@JetBlackOblivion Let me check, what is it that you need?

(Also, I'm so sorry but I forgot to update this. I started brewing a Toxin (12 hours) like 10 minutes ago because no one ordered! It might be easier (& quicker) to go to someone else. But if you don't mind waiting, my cauldron's all yours once it's free!)

Also, what is the commission? I could trade it for your materials if I have spares!
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@luckygrace99 I don't mind on the time XD anyways,
I'm looking to get a skink or a spinner, but I lack *ahem* most of the ingredients. (I'm like level two in Baldwin, it's a little embarrassing). Do you have any of the stuff for either on hand?
@luckygrace99 I don't mind on the time XD anyways,
I'm looking to get a skink or a spinner, but I lack *ahem* most of the ingredients. (I'm like level two in Baldwin, it's a little embarrassing). Do you have any of the stuff for either on hand?
Sunder-Planets-Shaded-And-Bio-1-png.pngtortoise-beetle-shine-final.gif
@JetBlackOblivion As it happens I have a Skink and a Spinner on hand! So if you just pay for the materials and the cost, I'll trade either one to you! And if you have any materials, I'll take those in place too. (I hope that makes sense XD)

(P.S. I recommend transmuting some things to get the materials that cost a bit more.)

If you want to pay all in treasure, I use 1g:900t.

I've figured out these, looking at LAH.

Skink: Total - 95000t & 181g
  • 95000t
  • 2 Silver Muck - each 4g
  • 2 Grey Slime - each 7g
  • 8 Yellow Ooze - each 9g
  • 8 Orange Ooze - each 9g
  • 1 Glass Beaker - each 15g

Spinner: Total - 95000t & 135g
  • 95000t
  • 2 Gold Muck - each 19g
  • 2 White Slime - each 19g
  • 4 Red Ooze - each 5g
  • 8 Orange Sludge - each 3g
@JetBlackOblivion As it happens I have a Skink and a Spinner on hand! So if you just pay for the materials and the cost, I'll trade either one to you! And if you have any materials, I'll take those in place too. (I hope that makes sense XD)

(P.S. I recommend transmuting some things to get the materials that cost a bit more.)

If you want to pay all in treasure, I use 1g:900t.

I've figured out these, looking at LAH.

Skink: Total - 95000t & 181g
  • 95000t
  • 2 Silver Muck - each 4g
  • 2 Grey Slime - each 7g
  • 8 Yellow Ooze - each 9g
  • 8 Orange Ooze - each 9g

Spinner: Total - 95000t & 135g
  • 95000t
  • 2 Gold Muck - each 19g
  • 2 White Slime - each 19g
  • 4 Red Ooze - each 5g
  • 8 Orange Sludge - each 3g
@luckygrace99 Alright, I think I'll hold off for a little bit and try to transmute some more materials, but then I'll be back! Thanks so much for your help!
@luckygrace99 Alright, I think I'll hold off for a little bit and try to transmute some more materials, but then I'll be back! Thanks so much for your help!
Sunder-Planets-Shaded-And-Bio-1-png.pngtortoise-beetle-shine-final.gif
@JetBlackOblivion No problem, I'm always glad to help :))
@JetBlackOblivion No problem, I'm always glad to help :))
@luckygrace99

Thank you for the beakers, can I give you the ingredients for two Fine Alch Reductions?
@luckygrace99

Thank you for the beakers, can I give you the ingredients for two Fine Alch Reductions?
snapbean_ardour_siggy_by_gidgetech-db0mrua.pngeKemFo4.pngdcCPA8q.pngdegansig_by_bajanmightyena-daj0vez.png
@Tanwen Sure, my cauldron will be open at FRT 16:00 though. If that's okay, send those materials over! :))
@Tanwen Sure, my cauldron will be open at FRT 16:00 though. If that's okay, send those materials over! :))
@luckygrace99 has the vista been asked for yet? If not could I get it? If so do you want to just swap mats at the time of completion?
@luckygrace99 has the vista been asked for yet? If not could I get it? If so do you want to just swap mats at the time of completion?
G5Ovnmj.png
@SerenityBreeze No one's asked for it yet, so it's yours for the taking! :) Yep, that sounds good! I'll ping and let you know when it's done then!
@SerenityBreeze No one's asked for it yet, so it's yours for the taking! :) Yep, that sounds good! I'll ping and let you know when it's done then!
@luckygrace99 Tuank you! If you want toset up a cr when it's done I will add the mats too it :D
@luckygrace99 Tuank you! If you want toset up a cr when it's done I will add the mats too it :D
G5Ovnmj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7