Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (Lvl 20) Free Brewing! [H] Bog Egg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@luckygrace99

may i borrow yoru cauldron?
@luckygrace99

may i borrow yoru cauldron?
@luckygrace99

Could I get the Reinforced Glass beaker?
@luckygrace99

Could I get the Reinforced Glass beaker?
@Sharkinator Sure! What would you like to brew? Send a CR/PM over~

@Lutz Of course! Though you might have to wait a little now, since Sharkinator posted before you :) If that's fine, I'll go accept your CR!
@Sharkinator Sure! What would you like to brew? Send a CR/PM over~

@Lutz Of course! Though you might have to wait a little now, since Sharkinator posted before you :) If that's fine, I'll go accept your CR!
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@luckygrace99

Hi! Would you be able to brew a Reinforced Glass Beaker for me? Also I missed it in the rules, I need to send you the materials necessary right? Thanks!
@luckygrace99

Hi! Would you be able to brew a Reinforced Glass Beaker for me? Also I missed it in the rules, I need to send you the materials necessary right? Thanks!
@luckygrace99

@luckygrace99

@barkscales Sure! You may need to wait a little, as there are two other orders :)) And yes, you send the materials/cost via PM or CR!
@barkscales Sure! You may need to wait a little, as there are two other orders :)) And yes, you send the materials/cost via PM or CR!
@luckygrace99

I actually am all set, thank you though :D
@luckygrace99

I actually am all set, thank you though :D
@luckygrace99 Could I get some fine alchemical reductions brewed please?
Maybe like 4?
@luckygrace99 Could I get some fine alchemical reductions brewed please?
Maybe like 4?
CjZPX07.png
@Anariel Sure! Just send over the materials and cost :)
@Anariel Sure! Just send over the materials and cost :)
@luckygrace99 Sent! My cauldron will be open in about 5 hours, do you think you could have the first two to me by then?
@luckygrace99 Sent! My cauldron will be open in about 5 hours, do you think you could have the first two to me by then?
CjZPX07.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7