Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (Lvl 20) Free Brewing! [H] Bog Egg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Anariel I can try, but I may go early to bed so I won't be able to get 2 done in 5 hours. Would you like me to send back (some/all) materials if I sleep early?
@Anariel I can try, but I may go early to bed so I won't be able to get 2 done in 5 hours. Would you like me to send back (some/all) materials if I sleep early?
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@luckygrace99 Umm.. no it's alright. Just send me whatever you've finished brewing by the time you go to sleep?
@luckygrace99 Umm.. no it's alright. Just send me whatever you've finished brewing by the time you go to sleep?
CjZPX07.png
@Anariel Sure! :))
@Anariel Sure! :))
@luckygrace99

Can I go on your waiting list. I need 2 Reinforced Glass Beakers (lvl 12).
@luckygrace99

Can I go on your waiting list. I need 2 Reinforced Glass Beakers (lvl 12).
snapbean_ardour_siggy_by_gidgetech-db0mrua.pngeKemFo4.pngdcCPA8q.pngdegansig_by_bajanmightyena-daj0vez.png
@Tanwen Sure! Send over the materials and cost when you can~ :))
@Tanwen Sure! Send over the materials and cost when you can~ :))
@luckygrace99

Can I be put on your waiting list? I'd like a Reinforced Glass Beaker.
@luckygrace99

Can I be put on your waiting list? I'd like a Reinforced Glass Beaker.
z5XepaN.png
@anddiewar Sure! Send over materials when you can~ :3
@anddiewar Sure! Send over materials when you can~ :3
@luckygrace99

You can take me off the list and put sharkinator in my place, I got another lvl 13 cauldron which was free now. Thanks anyway!
@luckygrace99

You can take me off the list and put sharkinator in my place, I got another lvl 13 cauldron which was free now. Thanks anyway!
z5XepaN.png
@anddiewar Okayy, thanks for letting me know~
@anddiewar Okayy, thanks for letting me know~
@luckygrace99 Do you by chance have any gloop available for purchase? In order to complete a recipe I'd be commissioning from you :)
@luckygrace99 Do you by chance have any gloop available for purchase? In order to complete a recipe I'd be commissioning from you :)
Sunder-Planets-Shaded-And-Bio-1-png.pngtortoise-beetle-shine-final.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7