Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Non-hibernal B&B [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@tulmultuous

I vaguely recall seeing that but can't really remember any details. No reason not to, though, I suppose~
@tulmultuous

I vaguely recall seeing that but can't really remember any details. No reason not to, though, I suppose~
otQd63W.png
@eulerian

I'll do that then!
@eulerian

I'll do that then!
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
@Tulmultuous Can you take a couple of my dragons in a little bit? I need space for FvW >->
@Tulmultuous Can you take a couple of my dragons in a little bit? I need space for FvW >->
waterfull.png
@Hydria Sure!

Edited: I've got 20 spots left for anyone not in fire.
@Hydria Sure!

Edited: I've got 20 spots left for anyone not in fire.

FR time +3
@Tulmultuous I have 3 more dragons I'd like to board until their cooldowns are up, can I send them over? I'll be paying in food
@Tulmultuous I have 3 more dragons I'd like to board until their cooldowns are up, can I send them over? I'll be paying in food
@Agentfern

I can take them, and paying through food is fine.
@Agentfern

I can take them, and paying through food is fine.

FR time +3
@Agentfern

Do you want to pick your dragons up individually, or as a group? Since they have different cooldowns.
@Agentfern

Do you want to pick your dragons up individually, or as a group? Since they have different cooldowns.

FR time +3
@tulmultuous I think there are 2 that are within a day of each other, so if you could send those 2 together and the third one separately that would be great.

Also, since you're online, would you mind holding another dragon for like 10 minutes? I hatched the wrong nest first & now I can't free up space to hatch the other one.
@tulmultuous I think there are 2 that are within a day of each other, so if you could send those 2 together and the third one separately that would be great.

Also, since you're online, would you mind holding another dragon for like 10 minutes? I hatched the wrong nest first & now I can't free up space to hatch the other one.
@agentfern

Alright!

And sure - don't worry about paying for the other dragon. I'll hold them for free.
@agentfern

Alright!

And sure - don't worry about paying for the other dragon. I'll hold them for free.

FR time +3
@tulmultuous

Would you be able to board 7 dragons of mine for 10 days? I think that would be 21K for their stay?
@tulmultuous

Would you be able to board 7 dragons of mine for 10 days? I think that would be 21K for their stay?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56