Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Non-hibernal B&B [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@agentfern

Sure! You can set up the CR for your dragons whenever you're ready.
@agentfern

Sure! You can set up the CR for your dragons whenever you're ready.
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
@tulmultuous

*throws myself at your feet*

Could I send you two dragons to hold for maybe a day or so? I need to hatch a nest and figure out if I want to AH the hatchlings or keep them. So um. I guess you'd be holding onto them for even longer if I decide to keep the hatchlings
@tulmultuous

*throws myself at your feet*

Could I send you two dragons to hold for maybe a day or so? I need to hatch a nest and figure out if I want to AH the hatchlings or keep them. So um. I guess you'd be holding onto them for even longer if I decide to keep the hatchlings
otQd63W.png
@Eulerian

Of course! Just let me know if you want to extend their stay.
@Eulerian

Of course! Just let me know if you want to extend their stay.

FR time +3
@tulmultuous

Okay, I've again failed to control my dragon hoarding so I'm just going to send some more dragons over *weeps*
@tulmultuous

Okay, I've again failed to control my dragon hoarding so I'm just going to send some more dragons over *weeps*
otQd63W.png
@tulmultuous
Could I send to dragons to you? I need to hatch a nest but I don't have enough space. Is 2g okay for three days for both of them? Thank you!
@tulmultuous
Could I send to dragons to you? I need to hatch a nest but I don't have enough space. Is 2g okay for three days for both of them? Thank you!
154754240175347536__3_by_frozen_celesta-dcx4828.gif
@CelestialMuse

Sure, and 2g will definitely cover them!
@CelestialMuse

Sure, and 2g will definitely cover them!

FR time +3
@tulmultuous I have 3 dragons to board. The 2 guardians will be staying for 10 days each, & the wildclaw will be staying 31 days (until her cooldown is over). So by my calculations that's 357 food points. I'm going to go ahead & send the CR, let me know if there are any problems with the math or anything. Thanks!
@tulmultuous I have 3 dragons to board. The 2 guardians will be staying for 10 days each, & the wildclaw will be staying 31 days (until her cooldown is over). So by my calculations that's 357 food points. I'm going to go ahead & send the CR, let me know if there are any problems with the math or anything. Thanks!
@agentfern that's perfect, thanks!
@agentfern that's perfect, thanks!

FR time +3
@tulmultuous

Hmm, I'm looking at the dragons I've boarded with you and... Would you mind terribly if I told you that I don't actually want to keep some of them anymore? The ones in question are Cynosura, Wasat, and Wezen. If you want to sell / exalt them, I actually wouldn't mind. You can keep whatever you get from them, too.

(I've made a terrible mistake in buying too many attractive coatls.)
@tulmultuous

Hmm, I'm looking at the dragons I've boarded with you and... Would you mind terribly if I told you that I don't actually want to keep some of them anymore? The ones in question are Cynosura, Wasat, and Wezen. If you want to sell / exalt them, I actually wouldn't mind. You can keep whatever you get from them, too.

(I've made a terrible mistake in buying too many attractive coatls.)
otQd63W.png
@Eulerian

Would you like me to pass them on for the Fire Flight OOC raffle for the push next week?

@Eulerian

Would you like me to pass them on for the Fire Flight OOC raffle for the push next week?

FR time +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56