Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Frogs! [H] Swipps/Baldwins
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20
@Sysirauta

A stack each of Puddlehopper, dreamwaker, and brown spot toad and 6 River Wardens? Should come out to around 62,400 treasure.
@Sysirauta

A stack each of Puddlehopper, dreamwaker, and brown spot toad and 6 River Wardens? Should come out to around 62,400 treasure.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace
Sounds good to me! I can send CRs.
@FloatingInSpace
Sounds good to me! I can send CRs.
+10h FR time. I hoard frogs. fakefrog_by_sysirauta-d9p2aeq.png
I want frawgs. I'm pleased with current appearing of apparel!frawgs but regular meat!frawgs are under hunt. Again. :v
I want frawgs. I'm pleased with current appearing of apparel!frawgs but regular meat!frawgs are under hunt. Again. :v
@Sysirauta I have [item=Puddlehopper]x1, [item=Brown spot Toad]x5, [item=Rusted Chain]x35. Which equals to about 6,900t. I'm interested in these, if you have them: [item=Lunar Lacewing](LAH is 2,500 t), [item=Amethyst Striker](LAH 2,900 t), [item=Corona Sempervivum](LAH 5,000 t), [item=Olympia Oyster](LAH is 3,000 t), [item=Mycena Mushroom](LAH is 2,000 t), [item=Kamaitachi Blades](LAH is 250 t).
@Sysirauta

I have Puddlehopper x1, Brown Spot Toad x5, Rusted Chain x35.

Which equals to about 6,900t. I'm interested in these, if you have them:

Lunar Lacewing (LAH is 2,500 t), Amethyst Striker (LAH 2,900 t), Corona Sempervivum (LAH 5,000 t), Olympia Oyster (LAH is 3,000 t), Mycena Mushroom (LAH is 2,000 t), Kamaitachi Blades (LAH is 250 t).
DRAGON ART SHOP
@NewYorkie I have everything. :v Make your pick and feel free to ask a bit more. [item=Lunar Lacewing]x31 [item=Amethyst Striker]x39 [item=Corona Sempervivum]x30 [item=Olympia Oyster]x102 [item=Mycena Mushroom]x5 [item=Kamaitachi Blades]x23
@NewYorkie
I have everything. :v Make your pick and feel free to ask a bit more.

Lunar Lacewing x31 Amethyst Striker x39 Corona Sempervivum x30
Olympia Oyster x102 Mycena Mushroom x5 Kamaitachi Blades x23
@Sysirauta

Could I get 20 of the Kamaitachi Blades and one Olympia Oyster/Mycena Mushroom?
@Sysirauta

Could I get 20 of the Kamaitachi Blades and one Olympia Oyster/Mycena Mushroom?
DRAGON ART SHOP
@Sysirauta

I have:
4 River Warden
49 Toad
4 Arroyo Toad
5 Brown Spot Toad
10 Puddlehopper
1 Dreamwaker

I have so many saved because they're so dang cute, but I'm trying to get that sylvan materials and now the new frogger apparel is in, i'm so excited. ^-^
@Sysirauta

I have:
4 River Warden
49 Toad
4 Arroyo Toad
5 Brown Spot Toad
10 Puddlehopper
1 Dreamwaker

I have so many saved because they're so dang cute, but I'm trying to get that sylvan materials and now the new frogger apparel is in, i'm so excited. ^-^
i'm on infrequently and don't really know what i'm doing anymore lol
@LeisurelyPagan
Yes good frogs, I can take everything and keep good care of them (also there is a risk that I start to have plenty of frog apparel as well.... |D )
Anyway, raven sylvan materials? I think I have plenty of everything, just that kamaitachi blades are running low (3) and I collect autumn pennants and black witches myself so they are not available. So....is there anything specific what you're looking for? (If you need harpy masks, I have 300+...)
@LeisurelyPagan
Yes good frogs, I can take everything and keep good care of them (also there is a risk that I start to have plenty of frog apparel as well.... |D )
Anyway, raven sylvan materials? I think I have plenty of everything, just that kamaitachi blades are running low (3) and I collect autumn pennants and black witches myself so they are not available. So....is there anything specific what you're looking for? (If you need harpy masks, I have 300+...)
@Sysirauta

I would love the harpy masks! or the rest of the blades! that's the last sylvan item i need. otherwise i'd like some heartred croaker legs but I'm not too picky, i've got a lot of goals haha
@Sysirauta

I would love the harpy masks! or the rest of the blades! that's the last sylvan item i need. otherwise i'd like some heartred croaker legs but I'm not too picky, i've got a lot of goals haha
i'm on infrequently and don't really know what i'm doing anymore lol
@Sysirauta Hello, I have these I can trade: [item=Banded Dart Frog]x7 [item=Arroyo Toad]x171 [item=Brown Spot Toad]x144 [item=Puddlehopper]x42 [item=Dreamwaker]x18 [item=Rusted Chain]x69 The value of all these should add up to 120.850 if my math is right :P And I'm interested in: Emerald Striker x9 (LAH: 1166) Opal Cobra x28 (LAH: 2500) Sentinel Fish x9 (LAH: 2000) Olympia Oyster x5 (LAH: 3000) Eye Agate x8 (LAH: 866) This adds up to 120.422 so it's a somewhat even trade. If it's ok with you I'll send a CR. :)
@Sysirauta

Hello, I have these I can trade:

Banded Dart Frog x7
Arroyo Toad x171
Brown Spot Toad x144
Puddlehopper x42
Dreamwaker x18

Rusted Chain x69

The value of all these should add up to 120.850 if my math is right :P

And I'm interested in:
Emerald Striker x9 (LAH: 1166)
Opal Cobra x28 (LAH: 2500)
Sentinel Fish x9 (LAH: 2000)
Olympia Oyster x5 (LAH: 3000)
Eye Agate x8 (LAH: 866)

This adds up to 120.422 so it's a somewhat even trade. If it's ok with you I'll send a CR. :)
ngw7WrY.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20