Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Frogs! [H] Swipps/Baldwins
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20
@Darthiel
Sounds fantastic! Feel free to send CR whenever. c:
@Darthiel
Sounds fantastic! Feel free to send CR whenever. c:
+10h FR time. I hoard frogs. fakefrog_by_sysirauta-d9p2aeq.png
Pssst. I hoard apparel frogs as well now.
Pssst. I hoard apparel frogs as well now.
@Sysirauta How much for up to 35 Lunar Lacewings?
@Sysirauta How much for up to 35 Lunar Lacewings?
My children, the hour of our victory is at hand. For upon this world shall we incorporate the strongest known species into our fold. Then shall we be the greatest of creation's children. We shall be... Perfect.
small_scroll.pngWish List icon_bestiary.png Familar List
@Ypestis1812
LAH seems to be 2kt a piece so around 70kt worth frogs of 35 bugs. :v
@Ypestis1812
LAH seems to be 2kt a piece so around 70kt worth frogs of 35 bugs. :v
@Sysirauta I got enough to add up to 23,650 so that should get me about 11 bugs and a [item=Toad Companion] that I can part with who's LAH is currently 23800 for either the rest or at least 11 bugs or so more?
@Sysirauta I got enough to add up to 23,650 so that should get me about 11 bugs and a Toad Companion that I can part with who's LAH is currently 23800 for either the rest or at least 11 bugs or so more?
My children, the hour of our victory is at hand. For upon this world shall we incorporate the strongest known species into our fold. Then shall we be the greatest of creation's children. We shall be... Perfect.
@Ypestis1812
*does maths* 11+11 is 27 right? :v Because I'd say 27 bugs. Yup.
@Ypestis1812
*does maths* 11+11 is 27 right? :v Because I'd say 27 bugs. Yup.
@Sysirauta Would you take 99 Dreamwakers and 11 Puddlehoppers for 18 Ermines?
@Sysirauta Would you take 99 Dreamwakers and 11 Puddlehoppers for 18 Ermines?
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising
Sure! I can send CR. c:
@tigressRising
Sure! I can send CR. c:
@Sysirauta 11+11 is 22 plus a few more makes 27. So yeah. All the frogs plus to toad apparel for 27 bugs. And I can restock the frogs and apparel for the rest.

Sending CR your way.
@Sysirauta 11+11 is 22 plus a few more makes 27. So yeah. All the frogs plus to toad apparel for 27 bugs. And I can restock the frogs and apparel for the rest.

Sending CR your way.
@Sysirauta

Would you trade the materials and treasure used to make any of the Bladwin frogs for the frog apparel itself? (if you have them, figured i'd ask)
@Sysirauta

Would you trade the materials and treasure used to make any of the Bladwin frogs for the frog apparel itself? (if you have them, figured i'd ask)
x8xEApE.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20