Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Frogs! [H] Swipps/Baldwins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Sysirauta My pleasure! :>

I should be able to fit all the frogs into one CR. I think it all adds up to 30 stacks, and there's 36 slots per trade! Also, thanks for the gift, it's much appreciated ^^ I'll get the CR ready, but it might take a little while.
@Sysirauta My pleasure! :>

I should be able to fit all the frogs into one CR. I think it all adds up to 30 stacks, and there's 36 slots per trade! Also, thanks for the gift, it's much appreciated ^^ I'll get the CR ready, but it might take a little while.
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
@Sysirauta Hi there! I have 2 stacks each of [item=puddlehopper] [item=dreamwaker] That's 396 tiny frogs!!! O.O (woo math skills) How many [item=black witch] [item= white cabbage butterfly] would that get me?
@Sysirauta

Hi there!
I have 2 stacks each of Puddlehopper Dreamwaker

That's 396 tiny frogs!!! O.O (woo math skills)

How many Black Witch White Cabbage Butterfly would that get me?
RWlcD2X.png
@sarcastickitten
Ah, sorry, I don't have any white cabbage butterflies (as I still need those myself). :c And I have just 3 black witches left but I can trade them! They seem to be 2500t each so three makes 7500t and I can trade them rounded down to 45 frogs (I don't have preference which ones, both are good!)
@sarcastickitten
Ah, sorry, I don't have any white cabbage butterflies (as I still need those myself). :c And I have just 3 black witches left but I can trade them! They seem to be 2500t each so three makes 7500t and I can trade them rounded down to 45 frogs (I don't have preference which ones, both are good!)
+10h FR time. I hoard frogs. fakefrog_by_sysirauta-d9p2aeq.png
@Sysirauta [item=puddlehopper] x 103 [item=dreamwaker] x 75 I do have the other frogs, but I keep them for my personal collection. And are you sure you're not accepting these? [item=wartoad trainee][item=molten tadpole]
@Sysirauta

Puddlehopper x 103

Dreamwaker x 75

I do have the other frogs, but I keep them for my personal collection.

And are you sure you're not accepting these?
Wartoad Trainee Molten Tadpole
@eatmysocks
Frogs are best kind of collectible, you have good taste. x> What would you like in trade of these small ones?

(Wartoad tadpoles are out because...well, they are kind of landmarks of how many wartoads I've slayed because my stupid dragons don't just manage to catch them. Just tadpoles. The hunt continues.)
@eatmysocks
Frogs are best kind of collectible, you have good taste. x> What would you like in trade of these small ones?

(Wartoad tadpoles are out because...well, they are kind of landmarks of how many wartoads I've slayed because my stupid dragons don't just manage to catch them. Just tadpoles. The hunt continues.)
@Sysirauta I'm interested in: [item=emerald striker][item=amethyst striker][item=ermine][item=spotted grasshopper][item=rainbow sprite][item=depleted sacridite][item=fever fly] These are mostly for my personal collection too loooool And while I'm at it do you have any of those gathering-exclusive food items? (e.g. crows, axolotls, seaslugs, potash peaches, etc.) or even the notn-exclusive ones? (e.g. cuckoos, bee orchids, etc.)
@Sysirauta

I'm interested in:

Emerald Striker Amethyst Striker Ermine Spotted Grasshopper Rainbow Sprite Depleted Sacridite Fever Fly

These are mostly for my personal collection too loooool

And while I'm at it do you have any of those gathering-exclusive food items? (e.g. crows, axolotls, seaslugs, potash peaches, etc.) or even the notn-exclusive ones? (e.g. cuckoos, bee orchids, etc.)
@sysirauta
hi! I have:
10 River hoppers (5kt)
3 reedhopper (3kt)
1 banded dartfrog (1kt)
35 toad (10.5kt)
52 arroyo toad (15.6kt)
72 brown spot toad (21.6kt)
56.7kt value to trade for:
30 sentinel fish (lah 20k for 17) 35.4k
21 deepwater constructor (lah 30k for 30) 21k

Please let me know if you want all of the frogs and if it works for you @@
@sysirauta
hi! I have:
10 River hoppers (5kt)
3 reedhopper (3kt)
1 banded dartfrog (1kt)
35 toad (10.5kt)
52 arroyo toad (15.6kt)
72 brown spot toad (21.6kt)
56.7kt value to trade for:
30 sentinel fish (lah 20k for 17) 35.4k
21 deepwater constructor (lah 30k for 30) 21k

Please let me know if you want all of the frogs and if it works for you @@
tumblr_pjdtztEHl01w67damo2_540.png
@Sysirauta
Hello, I have 11 river wardens, 10 toads, 10 arroyo toads and 78 brown spot toads.Do you have any onyx cobras or opal cobras?
@Sysirauta
Hello, I have 11 river wardens, 10 toads, 10 arroyo toads and 78 brown spot toads.Do you have any onyx cobras or opal cobras?
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@eatmysocks I have: [item=emerald striker]x1 [item=amethyst striker]x11 [item=ermine]x40 [item=spotted grasshopper]x102 [item=rainbow sprite]x4 [item=depleted sacridite]x89 [item=fever fly]x6 (I do have gathering exclusives as well but I keep a little stash for myself...just in case they are necessary one day. You know this thing. :v ) @Candace I'm okay with that, sending CR soon! @Okapi I have 8 ferrets and 5 opal cobras (no onyxes though), ferrets seem to be like...1500t each and cobras 2000t each so I can trade them to all river wardens, 10 toads, 10 arroyo toads and 30 brown spotted toads? (If ok just send CR when you're online again!) @Featherly I'm sorry, but I just ran out of ferrets. :c Is there anything else you're interested in?
@eatmysocks
I have:
Emerald Striker x1 Amethyst Striker x11 Ermine x40
Spotted Grasshopper x102 Rainbow Sprite x4 Depleted Sacridite x89 Fever Fly x6
(I do have gathering exclusives as well but I keep a little stash for myself...just in case they are necessary one day. You know this thing. :v )

@Candace
I'm okay with that, sending CR soon!

@Okapi
I have 8 ferrets and 5 opal cobras (no onyxes though), ferrets seem to be like...1500t each and cobras 2000t each so I can trade them to all river wardens, 10 toads, 10 arroyo toads and 30 brown spotted toads? (If ok just send CR when you're online again!)

@Featherly
I'm sorry, but I just ran out of ferrets. :c Is there anything else you're interested in?
@Sysirauta I have 30x [item=Puddlehopper] 30x [item=Dreamwaker] (worth 9kt according to your value) Would you trade them for x2 [item=Amethyst Striker]? (LAH is 4.5k right now)
@Sysirauta

I have

30x Puddlehopper
30x Dreamwaker

(worth 9kt according to your value)

Would you trade them for x2 Amethyst Striker ? (LAH is 4.5k right now)
ngw7WrY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20