Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 2013 Festival Apparel/Sprites
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Euchre
Hmm, then perhaps an unopened plague mirror will tempt you? Or a windbound mask?
@Euchre
Hmm, then perhaps an unopened plague mirror will tempt you? Or a windbound mask?
@WynterDragen
Yes, I may be suitably tempted by the mask, yes. But sorry what's the mirror? :') Sorry I'm so newb, I haven't been back for a while XD
And sorry I gotta go for the night, I'll catch you later :)
@WynterDragen
Yes, I may be suitably tempted by the mask, yes. But sorry what's the mirror? :') Sorry I'm so newb, I haven't been back for a while XD
And sorry I gotta go for the night, I'll catch you later :)
@Euchre Okay, just reply to this when you get up then! Sleep is important! ^^ The mirror is this: [item=Marva's Fascinating Reflection] and it opens up into [item=Sly Glance] and [item=Depleted Fascinating Reflection]
@Euchre
Okay, just reply to this when you get up then! Sleep is important! ^^
The mirror is this: Marva's Fascinating Reflection and it opens up into Sly Glance and Depleted Fascinating Reflection
@Euchre I only have about half that 2.4 mil right now... can we discuss a payment plan if you're agreeable to that? :) I keep forgetting how expensive Sprites are!
@Euchre I only have about half that 2.4 mil right now... can we discuss a payment plan if you're agreeable to that? :) I keep forgetting how expensive Sprites are!
sQl9mhK.png2CdcZTh.pngRz7ZJcJ.png
@WynterDragen
Ah right, thanks for that ahaha. Going off LAH, I'll price the mirror at 130k and the mask at 31.5k, leaving you short at about 40k :)

@ardhrianna
Of course! I can also just put it on hold until you can gather up all of the treasure. Whichever works for you ^ ^
@WynterDragen
Ah right, thanks for that ahaha. Going off LAH, I'll price the mirror at 130k and the mask at 31.5k, leaving you short at about 40k :)

@ardhrianna
Of course! I can also just put it on hold until you can gather up all of the treasure. Whichever works for you ^ ^
@Euchre if you could do a hold, that would be great. I'll try and get the rest of the treasure as soon as I can. :)
@Euchre if you could do a hold, that would be great. I'll try and get the rest of the treasure as soon as I can. :)
sQl9mhK.png2CdcZTh.pngRz7ZJcJ.png
@Euchre

are you selling the Wind sprite at LAH or would you go even lower?
Alternatively would you accept a payment plan?

I currently have 2462 gems, I was hoping I'd get enough by the time of my birthday (Tuesday next week) but they seem to fluctuate so much that I'm worried the AH would be flinging them at some riddicolous 4-5k gem amounts by then x'D
@Euchre

are you selling the Wind sprite at LAH or would you go even lower?
Alternatively would you accept a payment plan?

I currently have 2462 gems, I was hoping I'd get enough by the time of my birthday (Tuesday next week) but they seem to fluctuate so much that I'm worried the AH would be flinging them at some riddicolous 4-5k gem amounts by then x'D
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Euchre

Oops, totally just realized I forgot to answer you ^_^; sorry about that! May I ask how much you're looking for on your fest apparels?
@Euchre

Oops, totally just realized I forgot to answer you ^_^; sorry about that! May I ask how much you're looking for on your fest apparels?
xg88mqt.png
@Euchre
Chillspike Crown too then?
@Euchre
Chillspike Crown too then?
Sorry for the wait guys- just been pretty busy at uni! :)

@ardhrianna
No problem at all ^ ^

@Tune
Ah, unfortunately it's just been put on hold, so it's not available. I'm sorry about that! :(

@WynterDragen
Sure, why not? I'll set up the CR :)

@Shuffluffalo
I'll be working off these prices (open to haggling/trading/etc)
Flatfins: 1.35mil tr
Power Pack: 2.35mil tr
Forgetools: 6.95mil tr
Shackles: 3.85mil tr
Eroded Crystalhide: 900k tr
Sorry for the wait guys- just been pretty busy at uni! :)

@ardhrianna
No problem at all ^ ^

@Tune
Ah, unfortunately it's just been put on hold, so it's not available. I'm sorry about that! :(

@WynterDragen
Sure, why not? I'll set up the CR :)

@Shuffluffalo
I'll be working off these prices (open to haggling/trading/etc)
Flatfins: 1.35mil tr
Power Pack: 2.35mil tr
Forgetools: 6.95mil tr
Shackles: 3.85mil tr
Eroded Crystalhide: 900k tr
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8