Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 2013 Festival Apparel/Sprites
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Bibliomancer
Hmm, sure, that sounds fine- you're more than welcome to send over more than 75k at any rate :') I'll send over the CR.

@Xairathan
Hmm, I won't say definitely no, but it really depends on what you're offering :)
@Bibliomancer
Hmm, sure, that sounds fine- you're more than welcome to send over more than 75k at any rate :') I'll send over the CR.

@Xairathan
Hmm, I won't say definitely no, but it really depends on what you're offering :)
@korradorable
I would be willing to do that :) Going off LAH and the conversion rate of ~1:700, would 9mil treasure sound a fair overall price to you?
@korradorable
I would be willing to do that :) Going off LAH and the conversion rate of ~1:700, would 9mil treasure sound a fair overall price to you?
@Euchre Awesome, thank you! 9mil sounds great. :) Would you prefer payments through CR or PM's?
@Euchre Awesome, thank you! 9mil sounds great. :) Would you prefer payments through CR or PM's?
@Korradorable
I'd personally prefer CR- it's easier to keep track of since my message centre tends to get very cluttered with AH notifications, haha :)
@Korradorable
I'd personally prefer CR- it's easier to keep track of since my message centre tends to get very cluttered with AH notifications, haha :)
@Euchre Aha, no problem, I have the same issue. I'll go ahead and send the first payment then. :3
@Euchre Aha, no problem, I have the same issue. I'll go ahead and send the first payment then. :3
@Korradorable
Ach I accidentally accepted it |D Oh well. Thank you :)
@Korradorable
Ach I accidentally accepted it |D Oh well. Thank you :)
@euchre I've got my current inventory in this thread a little ways down if you'd care to look!
@euchre I've got my current inventory in this thread a little ways down if you'd care to look!
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

I'd be interested in the Mind Killer skin :) (Sorry, what were you after again? XD)
@Xairathan

I'd be interested in the Mind Killer skin :) (Sorry, what were you after again? XD)
@Euchre Didn't really have anything in mind ^^;

LAH is 3kg, what would you value it at?
@Euchre Didn't really have anything in mind ^^;

LAH is 3kg, what would you value it at?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
Ohhh right, haha. Hmm, are you looking mostly at the festival items, or would you take a Corsair's cutlass (LAH 900gems), WC scroll (LAH 2200 gems) and maybe some gems/treasure thrown in to sweeten the deal? :)
@Xairathan
Ohhh right, haha. Hmm, are you looking mostly at the festival items, or would you take a Corsair's cutlass (LAH 900gems), WC scroll (LAH 2200 gems) and maybe some gems/treasure thrown in to sweeten the deal? :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8