Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | s: holiday skin/acc, chests, couple UM..
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@moomargh Ah, that's alright. I would like the crown and jets, then. :) Sorry about the delay; I got distracted for awhile and didn't notice my pings.

I'm going to open a CR for them - if you're already gone for the night we'll just finish up tomorrow!
@moomargh Ah, that's alright. I would like the crown and jets, then. :) Sorry about the delay; I got distracted for awhile and didn't notice my pings.

I'm going to open a CR for them - if you're already gone for the night we'll just finish up tomorrow!
KmfmwJd.png tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif iDmxIKi.gif 4cGyCdL.gif
@moomargh Hi again! How many GSD for Frosted Glasswing?
@moomargh Hi again! How many GSD for Frosted Glasswing?
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@moomargh
Could u hold the wind sash for me till i grind? Will have some gsd later today=)+ how much would it be?
@moomargh
Could u hold the wind sash for me till i grind? Will have some gsd later today=)+ how much would it be?
HzGpUHb.png
Collecting nature like dragons so if u have any send me a PM i might buy them
@moomargh

How much for Skin: Icy Impression if it is possible to pay as GSD
@moomargh

How much for Skin: Icy Impression if it is possible to pay as GSD
xtal.pngPoHFSM7.jpgziva7c.pngojo1G1F.jpgxtal4.png
@moomargh

I'm interested in your more shallow shells and curious companions! Can I get a quote on them?
@moomargh

I'm interested in your more shallow shells and curious companions! Can I get a quote on them?
@Sharkinator thinking around 180g/130kT for Curious Companions and 120g/87kT for Shallow Shells :) Let me know what you think !
@Sharkinator thinking around 180g/130kT for Curious Companions and 120g/87kT for Shallow Shells :) Let me know what you think !
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

sounds great! would you take familiars missing from your bestiary for them? i can make the baldwin ones for sure, like the painted protobeast and regular protobeast. i believe i have one spare acid tongue serpenta too.
@moomargh

sounds great! would you take familiars missing from your bestiary for them? i can make the baldwin ones for sure, like the painted protobeast and regular protobeast. i believe i have one spare acid tongue serpenta too.
@Sharkinator I'm afraid the Baldwin ones I'm gonna try to make myself, as I'm getting closer to the level to be able to make them :) But if you need time to get the money together or anything like that, let me know ! ^^
@Sharkinator I'm afraid the Baldwin ones I'm gonna try to make myself, as I'm getting closer to the level to be able to make them :) But if you need time to get the money together or anything like that, let me know ! ^^
2T7Jk2l.png
@delightfuliza Maybe this interests you?
@delightfuliza Maybe this interests you?
@hybris Thank yoouu Jade <3

@moomargh
I'm interested in the skin Seraphic Dancer! As for what it's worth, UM accent prices are super subjective but let's see, base price was 750 gems so I'd say at the least 1k gems by now. However I haven't really seen it around, not even in people's accent collections so idk how popular it is... I do have some UM accents if you're interested in a trade tho ;uu;
@hybris Thank yoouu Jade <3

@moomargh
I'm interested in the skin Seraphic Dancer! As for what it's worth, UM accent prices are super subjective but let's see, base price was 750 gems so I'd say at the least 1k gems by now. However I haven't really seen it around, not even in people's accent collections so idk how popular it is... I do have some UM accents if you're interested in a trade tho ;uu;
lightshieldr.png6pMAXtp.jpglightshieldl.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13