Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Temporarily Closed For Service
1 2 ... 434 435 436 437 438 ... 534 535
@Kedreeva

Another question. Through familiar petting I have 23 gilded chests available (24 by tomorrow). Could I use them as payment too? XD
@Kedreeva

Another question. Through familiar petting I have 23 gilded chests available (24 by tomorrow). Could I use them as payment too? XD
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu That is something you would need to ask individuals. Some of our levelers take item payment, some do not, and I leave it up to them on accepting or declining and deciding item worth on an individual basis.
@AoiNoRyuu That is something you would need to ask individuals. Some of our levelers take item payment, some do not, and I leave it up to them on accepting or declining and deciding item worth on an individual basis.
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@chasingshhadows I can take 2 of those fodder! :)
@chasingshhadows I can take 2 of those fodder! :)
@Schefflera I can take your last 2 fodder if they haven't been claimed yet!
@Schefflera I can take your last 2 fodder if they haven't been claimed yet!
@Kedreeva

So and which levelers are those who take items?
@Kedreeva

So and which levelers are those who take items?
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu It depends on the items and what individuals are currently looking for. You can either ask them when they return the dragon, or ping them as a group here and make them the offer ahead of time. Gilded chests are not particularly sought after, however, since their contents are random, so you might do better selling them and using that as payment.
@AoiNoRyuu It depends on the items and what individuals are currently looking for. You can either ask them when they return the dragon, or ping them as a group here and make them the offer ahead of time. Gilded chests are not particularly sought after, however, since their contents are random, so you might do better selling them and using that as payment.
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva

Ah, okay. As an alternative I can open them. There are always gems in there and mybe enough for one dragon^^
@Kedreeva

Ah, okay. As an alternative I can open them. There are always gems in there and mybe enough for one dragon^^
egg.gif
@StunningSpirits @joan Fodder and gems are off to you! Thanks so much!
@StunningSpirits @joan Fodder and gems are off to you! Thanks so much!
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
@Aurax

I can take 2 of your fodder!
@Aurax

I can take 2 of your fodder!
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Kedreeva I am currently renting your solo leveler Tecla and would like to extend the time and also rent another if you have one available.
@Kedreeva I am currently renting your solo leveler Tecla and would like to extend the time and also rent another if you have one available.
1 2 ... 434 435 436 437 438 ... 534 535