Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Temporarily Closed For Service
1 2 ... 432 433 434 435 436 ... 534 535
@FallingStar275

Ah, if so, then it got lost somehow XD
Sending two dragons your way^^
@FallingStar275

Ah, if so, then it got lost somehow XD
Sending two dragons your way^^
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu Ah! Well mine must have gotten lost, i can take a dragon as well :)
@AoiNoRyuu Ah! Well mine must have gotten lost, i can take a dragon as well :)
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva

Alright, I send one over^^
@Kedreeva

Alright, I send one over^^
egg.gif
@Kedreeva @Saphirosa @LetiziaJoi @Qapla @CheshireCatUk1 @FallingStar275 @B00KW0RM @BoulderEnder @Cethosia @Willowdawn @Virulence @Nettleflare

I have a level 14 fae that needs to get to 25. She has an ambush applied, I tossed on a Tincture, and you can apply stats as you level.
@Kedreeva @Saphirosa @LetiziaJoi @Qapla @CheshireCatUk1 @FallingStar275 @B00KW0RM @BoulderEnder @Cethosia @Willowdawn @Virulence @Nettleflare

I have a level 14 fae that needs to get to 25. She has an ambush applied, I tossed on a Tincture, and you can apply stats as you level.
vAMyyys.gifcOFIk9P.gifdjTv1vN.gifApuCmgD.gif
@Maydayx

I'll be completing your standing order of 1 hour in the Arena, send a CR when you can!
@Maydayx

I'll be completing your standing order of 1 hour in the Arena, send a CR when you can!
Sash.jpg
@AoiNoRyuu I can take a dragon as well!
@AoiNoRyuu I can take a dragon as well!
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
@nonbinarytentoo @LetiziaJoi @CheshireCatUk1 @FallingStar275 @joan @B00KW0RM @StunningSpirits @Meowruff @caedis @dragonzinsanity @willowdawn @shadowedwolf @Hideki @Sash @Zith @morphogenetic @Rainforest

Hello again! You all are fantastic, and I would love to place another order for 8 level 10 dragons, paid in advance at 19g/pair.
@nonbinarytentoo @LetiziaJoi @CheshireCatUk1 @FallingStar275 @joan @B00KW0RM @StunningSpirits @Meowruff @caedis @dragonzinsanity @willowdawn @shadowedwolf @Hideki @Sash @Zith @morphogenetic @Rainforest

Hello again! You all are fantastic, and I would love to place another order for 8 level 10 dragons, paid in advance at 19g/pair.
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
@Schefflera

I can grab two!
@Schefflera

I can grab two!
@Maydayx

I've completed your hour in the Arena! CRs with your loot have been sent.
@Maydayx

I've completed your hour in the Arena! CRs with your loot have been sent.
Sash.jpg
@Schefflera

I'll take two of those fodder! Send a CR!
@Schefflera

I'll take two of those fodder! Send a CR!
Sash.jpg
1 2 ... 432 433 434 435 436 ... 534 535