Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dom Shop - 15% off MP – OFFLINE BBL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@felinekind Sure thing! I'll get them as soon as they come on if they're not up already, just send me the treasure. ^_^
@felinekind Sure thing! I'll get them as soon as they come on if they're not up already, just send me the treasure. ^_^
tkPpRYN.pngp5PxSBm.png
@Happyhedgehog Could I order one Giraffe and one Hex please? ^^
@Happyhedgehog Could I order one Giraffe and one Hex please? ^^
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png
@seaofstars

Sure thing! As above, just send me the treasure, and I'll grab the items as soon as they show up. :)
@seaofstars

Sure thing! As above, just send me the treasure, and I'll grab the items as soon as they show up. :)
tkPpRYN.pngp5PxSBm.png
@Happyhedgehog :

Hello! You up to a really big gene order? I'll message you with the t and list if that's ok with you. c:
@Happyhedgehog :

Hello! You up to a really big gene order? I'll message you with the t and list if that's ok with you. c:
WwxStnC.gifeSptuuR.gif
@cervas

Sure :) go for it!
@cervas

Sure :) go for it!
tkPpRYN.pngp5PxSBm.png
@Happyhedgehog Hey! I was wondering if you could snag Hex and a breed scroll for a Ridgeback for me? I understand if you're full!
@Happyhedgehog Hey! I was wondering if you could snag Hex and a breed scroll for a Ridgeback for me? I understand if you're full!
dregen_with_cool_clothes_by_chocochimbu-d7vhklg.png
@Aenstrian

Sure thing, I'll add them to my list, just forward me the treasure for them :)
@Aenstrian

Sure thing, I'll add them to my list, just forward me the treasure for them :)
tkPpRYN.pngp5PxSBm.png
@happyhedgehog
hello again!
can you grab a peregrine scroll for me?
@happyhedgehog
hello again!
can you grab a peregrine scroll for me?
water_banner.pngice_banner.pngplague_banner.pngice_banner.pngarcane_banner.pngplague_banner.png
@felinekind Sure thing, I'll add you to the list, just send the money for it as before. Unfortunately the MP isn't updating that quickly, it's been a long while now with no new genes. But I'll get it to you as soon as it does pop up.

Edit: It's on now, good timing.
@felinekind Sure thing, I'll add you to the list, just send the money for it as before. Unfortunately the MP isn't updating that quickly, it's been a long while now with no new genes. But I'll get it to you as soon as it does pop up.

Edit: It's on now, good timing.
tkPpRYN.pngp5PxSBm.png
@happyhedgehog Could I order one Hex gene? If your list is full, that's okay!
@happyhedgehog Could I order one Hex gene? If your list is full, that's okay!
hi welcome to applebees
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35