Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dom Shop - 15% off MP – OFFLINE BBL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@RedMickie

Sure thing, send over the payment and I'll grab it as soon as it comes on the MP. :)
@RedMickie

Sure thing, send over the payment and I'll grab it as soon as it comes on the MP. :)
tkPpRYN.pngp5PxSBm.png
@Happyhedgehog Can you hold items? Cause I'd be interested in buying speckle and freckle (Just don't have all the treasure for it at the moment)
@Happyhedgehog Can you hold items? Cause I'd be interested in buying speckle and freckle (Just don't have all the treasure for it at the moment)
vcwdnl.png
@Osthra

I'm afraid for most items I need treasure upfront as my own stores are low buying and selling. So I wouldn't be able to buy items to hold without partial if not full payment.

If you have enough treasure for one or the other, I could grab that for you for now, and keep in mind you want the other when/if my own funds recover enough. :)
@Osthra

I'm afraid for most items I need treasure upfront as my own stores are low buying and selling. So I wouldn't be able to buy items to hold without partial if not full payment.

If you have enough treasure for one or the other, I could grab that for you for now, and keep in mind you want the other when/if my own funds recover enough. :)
tkPpRYN.pngp5PxSBm.png
@Happyhedgehog Oh okay! well I will be back! Do you have any idea of when you are closing? (I only have 35k treasure at the moment but I should be able to buy a freckle gene soon!)
@Happyhedgehog Oh okay! well I will be back! Do you have any idea of when you are closing? (I only have 35k treasure at the moment but I should be able to buy a freckle gene soon!)
vcwdnl.png
@Osthra

I may need to go offline soonish, but you can always post even while I'm offline and I'll pick it up as soon as I'm back on.
@Osthra

I may need to go offline soonish, but you can always post even while I'm offline and I'll pick it up as soon as I'm back on.
tkPpRYN.pngp5PxSBm.png
@Happyhedgehog Cool! I'll let you know when I have the funds then~! Thanks for letting me know
@Happyhedgehog Cool! I'll let you know when I have the funds then~! Thanks for letting me know
vcwdnl.png
@Osthra ^_^ No problem at all.
@Osthra ^_^ No problem at all.
tkPpRYN.pngp5PxSBm.png
@happyhedgehog
Hello! I'm in need of a Spiral breed change scroll. If you're ready I will send the treasure! c:
@happyhedgehog
Hello! I'm in need of a Spiral breed change scroll. If you're ready I will send the treasure! c:
dkfdhdfsfdsdfsdfffsdfsfsskdhdfksf

UWMSI7v.png
@Bash Sure thing! Send over the money and I'll grab it!
@Bash Sure thing! Send over the money and I'll grab it!
tkPpRYN.pngp5PxSBm.png
@happyhedgehog
can you grab a giraffe scroll, a vipera scroll, and three renaming scrolls for me?
@happyhedgehog
can you grab a giraffe scroll, a vipera scroll, and three renaming scrolls for me?
water_banner.pngice_banner.pngplague_banner.pngice_banner.pngarcane_banner.pngplague_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35