Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | My Items, Your Pinecones!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Somnacin
Mind holding onto the Skeletal Chimes for 100 pine cones? LAH in gems is 150 right now. I'll probably finish a stack tonight or mid day tomorrow.
@Somnacin
Mind holding onto the Skeletal Chimes for 100 pine cones? LAH in gems is 150 right now. I'll probably finish a stack tonight or mid day tomorrow.
vUH4HYR.png Adult & Hatchling Fodders Sale
Buying Gems 1:825
Send CR or PM
i come back to three pages oh dear

@juyoung adornments would be 900 pinecones, chimes are 150, venetian ridgeback and colour bomb are 750 and 700 respectively!

@themythofbeauty which silks? I have all but the fillet. the white waistcoat is 38 pinecones.

@kibawolff filigree rapier would be 225, sorry! I moved the gem price to 1:1.

@sapp88 stardust scholar is 55, sunbeam soldier is 120

@ballad 950 pinecones!

@theredharlequin black shades are 125, black wooly coat is 20

@fervanus probably 700 pinecones in total!

@radhika colour bomb is 700, frigid armband is 600

@claytondog I'd do it for 30 pinecones+4kt

@felirosa 900 pinecones for the adornments, 550 for the pauldrons

@sirleafheart 900 pinecones

@thedivinezero 40 pinecones

@yagine 125 for the shades, 150 for the masque

@maleficwhim everything is listed in the previous pings from this post! sentry squawker i'd do 15 for.

@coldblooded depends on the festival items!

@toranne 225 for the rapier, 150 for the masque

@jhun sorry, my rate is now 1:1 on gems!
i come back to three pages oh dear

@juyoung adornments would be 900 pinecones, chimes are 150, venetian ridgeback and colour bomb are 750 and 700 respectively!

@themythofbeauty which silks? I have all but the fillet. the white waistcoat is 38 pinecones.

@kibawolff filigree rapier would be 225, sorry! I moved the gem price to 1:1.

@sapp88 stardust scholar is 55, sunbeam soldier is 120

@ballad 950 pinecones!

@theredharlequin black shades are 125, black wooly coat is 20

@fervanus probably 700 pinecones in total!

@radhika colour bomb is 700, frigid armband is 600

@claytondog I'd do it for 30 pinecones+4kt

@felirosa 900 pinecones for the adornments, 550 for the pauldrons

@sirleafheart 900 pinecones

@thedivinezero 40 pinecones

@yagine 125 for the shades, 150 for the masque

@maleficwhim everything is listed in the previous pings from this post! sentry squawker i'd do 15 for.

@coldblooded depends on the festival items!

@toranne 225 for the rapier, 150 for the masque

@jhun sorry, my rate is now 1:1 on gems!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Somnacin

How many pinecones for that ridgeback accent?
@Somnacin

How many pinecones for that ridgeback accent?
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Somnacin

Can you hold the white waistcoat for me until tonight? (~20:00 FR time)

And how much are each of the different silks?
@Somnacin

Can you hold the white waistcoat for me until tonight? (~20:00 FR time)

And how much are each of the different silks?
@Somnacin
How long would you be willing to hold the Pauldrons for? I can definitely get that many, but it might take me a day or two! Or, if you will at least hold them by the end of the day, I can get 200 pinecones (if not more) today and then give you 240k+ if your rate changes by then)
@Somnacin
How long would you be willing to hold the Pauldrons for? I can definitely get that many, but it might take me a day or two! Or, if you will at least hold them by the end of the day, I can get 200 pinecones (if not more) today and then give you 240k+ if your rate changes by then)
credit%20clarent_zpsvkkvixcd.gif
@Somnacin

Ah sorry, thought it said the rate was 1:1.5 (might've been looking in another tab on accident) mind holding it for 125? LAH treasure is 100kt at the moment.
@Somnacin

Ah sorry, thought it said the rate was 1:1.5 (might've been looking in another tab on accident) mind holding it for 125? LAH treasure is 100kt at the moment.
vUH4HYR.png Adult & Hatchling Fodders Sale
Buying Gems 1:825
Send CR or PM
@Somnacin, could you hold the armband for me? I can send some pinecones now and will try to get the rest to you by tomorrow at the latest.

I'll also try for the colour bomb if you've not sold it by the time I get that many pinecones together D:
@Somnacin, could you hold the armband for me? I can send some pinecones now and will try to get the rest to you by tomorrow at the latest.

I'll also try for the colour bomb if you've not sold it by the time I get that many pinecones together D:
rfzZXjL.jpg FR + 8
@Somnacin
how many pinecones for the Angel of light accent and how many for the Inkwell Feathered Wings. . . .
@Somnacin
how many pinecones for the Angel of light accent and how many for the Inkwell Feathered Wings. . . .
@Somnacin
Would you mind holding those two things until tomorrow please?
@Somnacin
Would you mind holding those two things until tomorrow please?
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
@Somnacin If you don't mind holding them for a day or two I can get you the pinecones.
@Somnacin If you don't mind holding them for a day or two I can get you the pinecones.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26