Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | My Items, Your Pinecones!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Somnacin I looked, but I didn't see the prices for the Inkwell wings or Night Sky silks in the pings above mine. I'm the first one who asked about the Feathered Wings; it looks like TheMythOfBeauty has asked about four of the five Night Sky items.

Night Sky Tail Bangle - ??
Inkwell Feathered Wings - ??
Frigid Armband - 600
Naturalist Adornments - 900
Magmatic Pauldrons - 550
Sentry Squawker - 15
Night Sky Arm Silks - ??
Night Sky Wing Silks - ??
Night Sky Leg Silks - ??
Night Sky Silk Sash - ??

Also I'll send the 15 for the Sentry Squawker in a minute here; I can also buy either the Pauldrons or the Armband right now if you have extras of those or the people above me withdraw their interest. The other stuff (pauldrons and silks included) will take me a bit longer to get my hands on the pinecones for. :) The Inkwell Feathered Wings I could probably have by the end of the day depending on price. The rest, maybe by the end of tomorrow or Tuesday, so if you have extras of anything listed above I'd like a hold put on them, or put on a wait list to see if the offers ahead of mine fall through.
@Somnacin I looked, but I didn't see the prices for the Inkwell wings or Night Sky silks in the pings above mine. I'm the first one who asked about the Feathered Wings; it looks like TheMythOfBeauty has asked about four of the five Night Sky items.

Night Sky Tail Bangle - ??
Inkwell Feathered Wings - ??
Frigid Armband - 600
Naturalist Adornments - 900
Magmatic Pauldrons - 550
Sentry Squawker - 15
Night Sky Arm Silks - ??
Night Sky Wing Silks - ??
Night Sky Leg Silks - ??
Night Sky Silk Sash - ??

Also I'll send the 15 for the Sentry Squawker in a minute here; I can also buy either the Pauldrons or the Armband right now if you have extras of those or the people above me withdraw their interest. The other stuff (pauldrons and silks included) will take me a bit longer to get my hands on the pinecones for. :) The Inkwell Feathered Wings I could probably have by the end of the day depending on price. The rest, maybe by the end of tomorrow or Tuesday, so if you have extras of anything listed above I'd like a hold put on them, or put on a wait list to see if the offers ahead of mine fall through.
KmfmwJd.png tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif iDmxIKi.gif 4cGyCdL.gif
@zenzic 750!
@themythofbeauty sure! i'll hold it for you. tail bangle is 350, wing silks are 675, leg silks are 400, arm silks are 500, and the silk sash is 300
@felirosa sorry, I think someone is buying them today! there's too many people interested for me to hold them.
@jhun no worries! i can do 125.
@radhika yeah, I can hold the armband for the day. I think someone else is going to grab colour bomb for today, sorry!
@taintedillusions 1000 for angel of light, and I believe someone else is getting the feathered wings!
@yagine I'm holding one item per peson, so please pick one!
@toranne I'll hold one of the items for you! I'm doing one hold per person.
@maleficwhim sorry about that! lots of pings I've come back to ;; the silk prices are now at the top of this post, and the feathered wings are 70. feel free to send payment for the squawker whenever!
@zenzic 750!
@themythofbeauty sure! i'll hold it for you. tail bangle is 350, wing silks are 675, leg silks are 400, arm silks are 500, and the silk sash is 300
@felirosa sorry, I think someone is buying them today! there's too many people interested for me to hold them.
@jhun no worries! i can do 125.
@radhika yeah, I can hold the armband for the day. I think someone else is going to grab colour bomb for today, sorry!
@taintedillusions 1000 for angel of light, and I believe someone else is getting the feathered wings!
@yagine I'm holding one item per peson, so please pick one!
@toranne I'll hold one of the items for you! I'm doing one hold per person.
@maleficwhim sorry about that! lots of pings I've come back to ;; the silk prices are now at the top of this post, and the feathered wings are 70. feel free to send payment for the squawker whenever!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Somnacin
The masque then thanks!
@Somnacin
The masque then thanks!
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
@Yagine alright, I'll put it on hold for you!
@Yagine alright, I'll put it on hold for you!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Somnacin
Oh, I went through the post and made sure nobody else asked for them first, sorry, I guess I missed one?
If no one else buys them in a few hours would you be willing to do the trade I proposed with a mix of treasure/pinecones? If not, I can also offer right now an ice egg and a shadow egg for 300kT, plus 55 pinecones, and then an extra 80kT?
@Somnacin
Oh, I went through the post and made sure nobody else asked for them first, sorry, I guess I missed one?
If no one else buys them in a few hours would you be willing to do the trade I proposed with a mix of treasure/pinecones? If not, I can also offer right now an ice egg and a shadow egg for 300kT, plus 55 pinecones, and then an extra 80kT?
credit%20clarent_zpsvkkvixcd.gif
@Felirosa no worries, I've been getting pinged a lot so it's my bad! I'll take that offer if you mind swapping the 80kt for pinecones instead, so it would just be the two eggs+the pinecones!
@Felirosa no worries, I've been getting pinged a lot so it's my bad! I'll take that offer if you mind swapping the 80kt for pinecones instead, so it would just be the two eggs+the pinecones!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Somnacin
No worries! You're just too popular today! So 65 pinecones plus the two eggs for the Magmatic Pauldrons?
@Somnacin
No worries! You're just too popular today! So 65 pinecones plus the two eggs for the Magmatic Pauldrons?
credit%20clarent_zpsvkkvixcd.gif
@Somnacin Oops I derped and didn't send the 15 for the sentry. Okay so now I'll send the 15 for that and 70 for the inkwell, lol. And 550 for the pauldrons? (I'll confirm in mail before I send for that.)
@Somnacin Oops I derped and didn't send the 15 for the sentry. Okay so now I'll send the 15 for that and 70 for the inkwell, lol. And 550 for the pauldrons? (I'll confirm in mail before I send for that.)
KmfmwJd.png tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif iDmxIKi.gif 4cGyCdL.gif
@Felirosa could you do the eggs+155 pinecones? You said an extra 80kt which would be 100 pinecones if I did math correctly.
@Felirosa could you do the eggs+155 pinecones? You said an extra 80kt which would be 100 pinecones if I did math correctly.
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@MaleficWhim the sentry and the wings are yours, and someone just grabbed the pauldrons, sorry!
@MaleficWhim the sentry and the wings are yours, and someone just grabbed the pauldrons, sorry!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26