Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Bears and NoN
1 2 3
The following are what I have. I'm looking to do 1:1 trades for any other bear or NoN familiar that I'm missing. I am also willing to trade familiars that I have 3 or more of for ones I only have 1 of. [item = wooden marionette][item = wooden marionette][item = wooden marionette] [item = painted marionette] [item = unlikely alliance][item = unlikely alliance][item = unlikely alliance] [item = opposing forces][item = opposing forces] [item = living sculpture] [item = animated statue] [item = ensorcelled volume] [item = spellbound tome][item = spellbound tome] [item = deadly reflection][item = deadly reflection][item = deadly reflection][item = deadly reflection] [item = magic mirror] [item = sunsea pseudo][item = sunsea pseudo][item = sunsea pseudo] [item = smokebillow sham][item = smokebillow sham] [item = fallbrush fraud] [item = bogus manamonger][item = bogus manamonger][item = bogus manamonger] [item = timber tender][item = timber tender][item = timber tender] [item = wavebreak snarler][item = wavebreak snarler][item = wavebreak snarler] [item = cloudkeeper herald] [item = polarfreeze defender] [item = thornthick thief] [item = jadecarved decoy][item = jadecarved decoy] [item = fungusbearing phony] [item = voltspire intruder] [item = sundial imposter][item = sundial imposter][item = sundial imposter] [item = jawlocker][item = jawlocker] [item = ectoplasmime][item = ectoplasmime][item = ectoplasmime] [item = snarling mimic][item = snarling mimic] [item = cragbacked bouldursa][item = cragbacked bouldursa] [item = magma embear] [item = sunbeam ursa] [item = lavaborne hoax]
The following are what I have. I'm looking to do 1:1 trades for any other bear or NoN familiar that I'm missing. I am also willing to trade familiars that I have 3 or more of for ones I only have 1 of.

Wooden Marionette Wooden Marionette Wooden Marionette
Painted Marionette
Unlikely Alliance Unlikely Alliance Unlikely Alliance
Opposing Forces Opposing Forces
Living Sculpture
Animated Statue
Ensorcelled Volume
Spellbound Tome Spellbound Tome
Deadly Reflection Deadly Reflection Deadly Reflection Deadly Reflection
Magic Mirror
Sunsea Pseudo Sunsea Pseudo Sunsea Pseudo
Smokebillow Sham Smokebillow Sham
Fallbrush Fraud
Bogus Manamonger Bogus Manamonger Bogus Manamonger
Timber Tender Timber Tender Timber Tender
Wavebreak Snarler Wavebreak Snarler Wavebreak Snarler
Cloudkeeper Herald
Polarfreeze Defender
Thornthick Thief
Jadecarved Decoy Jadecarved Decoy
Fungusbearing Phony
Voltspire Intruder
Sundial Imposter Sundial Imposter Sundial Imposter
Jawlocker Jawlocker
Ectoplasmime Ectoplasmime Ectoplasmime
Snarling Mimic Snarling Mimic
Cragbacked Bouldursa Cragbacked Bouldursa
Magma Embear
Sunbeam Ursa
Lavaborne Hoax
TzuiB1V.gifdKYoFsn.gifg5xukLk.gif
^
^
@albinosilver: I'll trade you a Snarling Mimic for Smokebillow Sham, Cloudkeeper Herald for Deadly Reflection, and a Voltspire Intruder for Bogus Manamonger?
@albinosilver: I'll trade you a Snarling Mimic for Smokebillow Sham, Cloudkeeper Herald for Deadly Reflection, and a Voltspire Intruder for Bogus Manamonger?
IMG_0247.jpg
@albinosilver I have a livewire grizzly I can trade for your magma embear, thornthick thief, wavebreak snarler + opposing forces, or polarfreeze defender? Whichever you prefer :P
@albinosilver I have a livewire grizzly I can trade for your magma embear, thornthick thief, wavebreak snarler + opposing forces, or polarfreeze defender? Whichever you prefer :P
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

I'm interested in a Wooden Marionette, Unlikely Alliance, and Fallbrush Fraud.

I have Sunbeam Ursa, Lavaborne Hoax, and Snarling Mimic to trade, possibly others if none of those interest you.
@albinosilver

I'm interested in a Wooden Marionette, Unlikely Alliance, and Fallbrush Fraud.

I have Sunbeam Ursa, Lavaborne Hoax, and Snarling Mimic to trade, possibly others if none of those interest you.
@Rogue [quote]Cloudkeeper Herald for Deadly Reflection, and a Voltspire Intruder for Bogus Manamonge[/quote] I'll do those trades! Send me a PM with the familiars and I'll get back to you @Kururin I can do a 1:1 with the wavebreak snarler or opposing forces for the livewire grizzly but that's it @Canis I can trade my wooden marionette for your sunbeam ursa. Just send me a PM with the familiar and I'll reply with one in return c:
@Rogue
Quote:
Cloudkeeper Herald for Deadly Reflection, and a Voltspire Intruder for Bogus Manamonge

I'll do those trades! Send me a PM with the familiars and I'll get back to you

@Kururin
I can do a 1:1 with the wavebreak snarler or opposing forces for the livewire grizzly but that's it

@Canis
I can trade my wooden marionette for your sunbeam ursa. Just send me a PM with the familiar and I'll reply with one in return c:
@albinosilver: what for the spellbound tome? c:
@albinosilver: what for the spellbound tome? c:
@albinosilver I fail to see which one you are still lacking but can I have your sham for a tome?
: )
@albinosilver I fail to see which one you are still lacking but can I have your sham for a tome?
: )
@albinosilver I have an extra [item=Painted Marionette] you can have :3 I'll take any of these for it: [item=Wooden Marionette][item=Opposing Forces][item=Living Sculpture][item=Animated Statue][item=Ensorcelled Volume][item=Spellbound Tome][item=Deadly Reflection][item=Magic Mirror][item=Sunsea Pseudo][item=Smokebillow Sham][item=Fallbrush Fraud][item=Bogus Manamonger][item=Polarfreeze Defender][item=Thornthick Thief][item=Sundial Imposter][item=Ectoplasmime][item=Cragbaked Bouldursa]
@albinosilver
I have an extra Painted Marionette you can have :3
I'll take any of these for it:
Wooden Marionette Opposing Forces Living Sculpture Animated Statue Ensorcelled Volume Spellbound Tome Deadly Reflection Magic Mirror Sunsea Pseudo Smokebillow Sham Fallbrush Fraud Bogus Manamonger Polarfreeze Defender Thornthick Thief Sundial Imposter Ectoplasmime
tumblr_inline_o25fv9fuT31r3lvtf_500.png
xxx | xxx
@Pokemon @Uniformshark
Not trading that one since I only have one, sorry

@jesse0319
I'll trade you a bogus manamonger for it. Send me a PM to trade!
@Pokemon @Uniformshark
Not trading that one since I only have one, sorry

@jesse0319
I'll trade you a bogus manamonger for it. Send me a PM to trade!
1 2 3