Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | //closed until next fest
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 311 312
bumping before i head off to class, i'll answer to replies when i get home (roughly 6 hours from now) if anyone wants baldwin fodder here they are (dragons aren't for sale): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38179066] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381791/38179066_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31580091] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315801/31580091_350.png[/img] [/url]
bumping before i head off to class, i'll answer to replies when i get home (roughly 6 hours from now)

if anyone wants baldwin fodder here they are (dragons aren't for sale):

38179066_350.png

31580091_350.png
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin

I have come with the 106 snow for the Verdant Sage stuff :)
@SnailMuffin

I have come with the 106 snow for the Verdant Sage stuff :)
@AliceAce14
alrighty! feel free to set up a cr :>
@AliceAce14
alrighty! feel free to set up a cr :>
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin

Hello again ^-^ I was wondering how much snow for your golden and gossamer silk pieces, and if you were still looking for a copy of Jacoby Transfers (I saw it on your wishlist)? I've had one for a few months, kept intending to get a Joker WC to put it on, but it hasn't happened and probably won't xD

EDIT: And scarlet sylvan anklets, if I can ask after those as well!
@SnailMuffin

Hello again ^-^ I was wondering how much snow for your golden and gossamer silk pieces, and if you were still looking for a copy of Jacoby Transfers (I saw it on your wishlist)? I've had one for a few months, kept intending to get a Joker WC to put it on, but it hasn't happened and probably won't xD

EDIT: And scarlet sylvan anklets, if I can ask after those as well!
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@SnailMuffin

Hi! I'd like the following;

Dusky Rose Thorn Leg Tangle - 24g (48 es)
Dusky Rose Thorn Wing Tangle - 25g (50 es)
Dusky Rose Thorn Arm Tangle - 28g (56 es)

Gilded Rose Thorn Banner - 23g (46 es)
Gilded Rose Thorn Collar - 26g (52 es)

Sky Blue Silk Veil - 25g (50 es)
Gossamer Silk Veil - 25g (50 es) <- offer price, not in AH

Violet Flowerfall - 35g (70 es)
Daisy Flowerfall - 48g (96 es)

Total es = 518
Total gem = 259g

Could I possibly pay these in 20 of each green mats and the rest with ethereal snow?
Quote:
According to current LAH;

green sludge - 4gx20=80
green ooze - 2gx20=40
green goo - 2gx20=40 =160g

99 (es)/ 0.5 = 198 es

So that's 160g worth of green mats and 198 e snow

If its too much to ask for not paying in pure, I totally understand if you refuse! I'm testing my luck (^^ ;)

@SnailMuffin

Hi! I'd like the following;

Dusky Rose Thorn Leg Tangle - 24g (48 es)
Dusky Rose Thorn Wing Tangle - 25g (50 es)
Dusky Rose Thorn Arm Tangle - 28g (56 es)

Gilded Rose Thorn Banner - 23g (46 es)
Gilded Rose Thorn Collar - 26g (52 es)

Sky Blue Silk Veil - 25g (50 es)
Gossamer Silk Veil - 25g (50 es) <- offer price, not in AH

Violet Flowerfall - 35g (70 es)
Daisy Flowerfall - 48g (96 es)

Total es = 518
Total gem = 259g

Could I possibly pay these in 20 of each green mats and the rest with ethereal snow?
Quote:
According to current LAH;

green sludge - 4gx20=80
green ooze - 2gx20=40
green goo - 2gx20=40 =160g

99 (es)/ 0.5 = 198 es

So that's 160g worth of green mats and 198 e snow

If its too much to ask for not paying in pure, I totally understand if you refuse! I'm testing my luck (^^ ;)

FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@SnailMuffin

Can I get the Ashmane Chimera (30g), Candy Cockatrice (MP or LAH?), Greenwing Razorclaw (24g), Watermelon Coleus Gecko (MP or LAH?) and a Gossamer Silk Scarf (27g)? :> Paying in Snow/Icicle Chains
@SnailMuffin

Can I get the Ashmane Chimera (30g), Candy Cockatrice (MP or LAH?), Greenwing Razorclaw (24g), Watermelon Coleus Gecko (MP or LAH?) and a Gossamer Silk Scarf (27g)? :> Paying in Snow/Icicle Chains
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
aw geez, sorry for the late replies! i was working on art/college stuff (with how crappy my schedule's turned out i need to focus more on that stuff; darn financial aid and my lack of time management..)

@Cuddleh
iiii haven't found a good dragon yet for the accent myself, so i'm a little on the fence about it
Items
Golden Arm Silks
Golden Leg Silks
Golden Silk Sash
Golden Silk Scarf
Golden Silk Veil
Golden Tail Bangle
Gossamer Arm Silks
Gossamer Fillet
Gossamer Leg Silks
Gossamer Silk Sash
Gossamer Silk Scarf
Gossamer Silk Veil
Scarlet Sylvan Anklets
xxxxx
Festival Currency
Total: 293g/586 snow

@CapriReve
i'm game with the offer, though the gossamer silk veil's currently caught cuddleh's eye as well

@silverdrake
both of the newer familiars are by lah, and the gossamer silk scarf's piqued cuddleh's interest
Items
Ashmane Chimera
Candy Cockatrice
Greenwing Razorclaw
Watermelon Coleus Gecko
Gossamer Silk Scarf
xxxxx
Festival Currency
Total: 238 snow
aw geez, sorry for the late replies! i was working on art/college stuff (with how crappy my schedule's turned out i need to focus more on that stuff; darn financial aid and my lack of time management..)

@Cuddleh
iiii haven't found a good dragon yet for the accent myself, so i'm a little on the fence about it
Items
Golden Arm Silks
Golden Leg Silks
Golden Silk Sash
Golden Silk Scarf
Golden Silk Veil
Golden Tail Bangle
Gossamer Arm Silks
Gossamer Fillet
Gossamer Leg Silks
Gossamer Silk Sash
Gossamer Silk Scarf
Gossamer Silk Veil
Scarlet Sylvan Anklets
xxxxx
Festival Currency
Total: 293g/586 snow

@CapriReve
i'm game with the offer, though the gossamer silk veil's currently caught cuddleh's eye as well

@silverdrake
both of the newer familiars are by lah, and the gossamer silk scarf's piqued cuddleh's interest
Items
Ashmane Chimera
Candy Cockatrice
Greenwing Razorclaw
Watermelon Coleus Gecko
Gossamer Silk Scarf
xxxxx
Festival Currency
Total: 238 snow
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin

No worries at all! I totally feel your pain with financial aid and college; I'm having to do an SAP appeal because I'm apparently in trouble for having too many units. When it's been clear my whole time in college that my chosen path for studies was going to put me over their 150 unit limit >.>

Anyway! If you decide you would like it, do let me know; I would be happy to trade it for some other items, if it would go somewhere it'd be used heh And YAY you have more gold than I thought! I'll take all of that for snow and just roll around in a new pile of silks c:
@SnailMuffin

No worries at all! I totally feel your pain with financial aid and college; I'm having to do an SAP appeal because I'm apparently in trouble for having too many units. When it's been clear my whole time in college that my chosen path for studies was going to put me over their 150 unit limit >.>

Anyway! If you decide you would like it, do let me know; I would be happy to trade it for some other items, if it would go somewhere it'd be used heh And YAY you have more gold than I thought! I'll take all of that for snow and just roll around in a new pile of silks c:
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh
yeah, i checked my hoard and i must've bought some more silks the week before, since i don't remember having that many :v

we can go for the trade now! probably gonna go to bed either now or in an hour. but not 3am
@Cuddleh
yeah, i checked my hoard and i must've bought some more silks the week before, since i don't remember having that many :v

we can go for the trade now! probably gonna go to bed either now or in an hour. but not 3am
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
Could I trade 30 snow for Spirit of Earth?
Could I trade 30 snow for Spirit of Earth?
10302021_banner.png
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 311 312