Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Cirro's Dom Shop! [open]
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 546 547
@sky09 - Definitely, feel free to PM me!
@sky09 - Definitely, feel free to PM me!
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
@Cirrostratus I would like to order two accents please, Lightlock and Enchanted Collector.
@Cirrostratus I would like to order two accents please, Lightlock and Enchanted Collector.
@Nazurak - I can do that, but it may be a little while as I have a pretty large queue of orders currently! But if you are okay with waiting, feel free to send over the treasure!
@Nazurak - I can do that, but it may be a little while as I have a pretty large queue of orders currently! But if you are okay with waiting, feel free to send over the treasure!
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
@Cirrostratus I'm cool with waiting, crossroads sent.
@Cirrostratus I'm cool with waiting, crossroads sent.
@Cirrostratus

I'd like to order one each of the following: Skin: Spirit Boon, Accent: Lightlock, Accent: Enchanted Collector, Accent: Spectroscope, and Summer Swelter. Total should come to 133,450T.

And I'm fine with waiting if you've got a backlog.
@Cirrostratus

I'd like to order one each of the following: Skin: Spirit Boon, Accent: Lightlock, Accent: Enchanted Collector, Accent: Spectroscope, and Summer Swelter. Total should come to 133,450T.

And I'm fine with waiting if you've got a backlog.
@/Cirrostratus (since subscribed)

Could I get:
Skins:
enchanted collector x2
lightlock x2
spectroscope x3
runebound x2
spirit boon x2
noble light
= 357,000

Spiral Scroll (276,250)
Skydancer Scroll (340,000)
= 633,250

Total: 633,250t + tip

I'm totally cool with waiting on the backlog, but I need to rush out of the house in... 5 minutes ago. oops So hopefully it's okay if I send a 1-way CR with the treasure now? If you don't have the time/don't want to take the order/I did something wrong, just decline it and poke at me. Sorry. ;; I'm a dummy who started prepping for work too late oops
@/Cirrostratus (since subscribed)

Could I get:
Skins:
enchanted collector x2
lightlock x2
spectroscope x3
runebound x2
spirit boon x2
noble light
= 357,000

Spiral Scroll (276,250)
Skydancer Scroll (340,000)
= 633,250

Total: 633,250t + tip

I'm totally cool with waiting on the backlog, but I need to rush out of the house in... 5 minutes ago. oops So hopefully it's okay if I send a 1-way CR with the treasure now? If you don't have the time/don't want to take the order/I did something wrong, just decline it and poke at me. Sorry. ;; I'm a dummy who started prepping for work too late oops
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alnitak50Ori - Definitely! Sorry for the delay, feel free to send over the treasure now!

@Alestrius - I can definitely do that! It looks like you forgot to add the treasure for the skins to the bottom total, but I will gladly start to look for the breed changes with what you sent over!
@Alnitak50Ori - Definitely! Sorry for the delay, feel free to send over the treasure now!

@Alestrius - I can definitely do that! It looks like you forgot to add the treasure for the skins to the bottom total, but I will gladly start to look for the breed changes with what you sent over!
Hi, can I please order these fest skins:
Skin: Runebound
Accent: Spectroscope
Skin: Spirit Boon
2x Accent: Lightlock
2x Accent: Enchanted Collector
2x Skin: Noble Light
Hi, can I please order these fest skins:
Skin: Runebound
Accent: Spectroscope
Skin: Spirit Boon
2x Accent: Lightlock
2x Accent: Enchanted Collector
2x Skin: Noble Light
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@Gardenie - Definitely, feel free to send to send over the treasure!
@Gardenie - Definitely, feel free to send to send over the treasure!
Happy Jubilee!

Please grab me a full set of festival skins, will send t upon confirmation.

Thanks a lot! C:
Happy Jubilee!

Please grab me a full set of festival skins, will send t upon confirmation.

Thanks a lot! C:
UZVTEBc.png
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 546 547