Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] OC ART | 14Mt Fams Fest+
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@dragnia Travis I'd say is about a 2in taller not including the hair (which could probably add about an inch). I'd prefer them in casual clothes (sweatshirts, jeans, sneakers etc.) but feel free to go wild with the designs. Just keep the overall color scheme if you could

@MoonGoddess I'm down for chibis. I like the style you have for this one: http://orig08.deviantart.net/be29/f/2015/240/0/1/tayssi_aquilo_by_stephanieshien-d97jhne.jpg What kind of payment did you have in mind? And did you have any character you specifically wanted to draw?
@dragnia Travis I'd say is about a 2in taller not including the hair (which could probably add about an inch). I'd prefer them in casual clothes (sweatshirts, jeans, sneakers etc.) but feel free to go wild with the designs. Just keep the overall color scheme if you could

@MoonGoddess I'm down for chibis. I like the style you have for this one: http://orig08.deviantart.net/be29/f/2015/240/0/1/tayssi_aquilo_by_stephanieshien-d97jhne.jpg What kind of payment did you have in mind? And did you have any character you specifically wanted to draw?
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida
I'm mainly interested in gems atm. ;o;
I'd be interested in drawing any of these guys: KANSUKE TAKEDA, Mei Wong, Jason Flynn, Julia Gray, Kathan, Kamran, Damian Gray or Simon Fischer?

I'd be open to drawing several, or whatever.
Do you have a specific deadline you want these done by?
@Kuroida
I'm mainly interested in gems atm. ;o;
I'd be interested in drawing any of these guys: KANSUKE TAKEDA, Mei Wong, Jason Flynn, Julia Gray, Kathan, Kamran, Damian Gray or Simon Fischer?

I'd be open to drawing several, or whatever.
Do you have a specific deadline you want these done by?
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess I'm a bit pickier with gems but I can spare 300. I dont really have a preference for any of the guys you've listed so I guess surprise me? (Simon doesn't have a body tho). Again, clothing can be redesigned to your preference. Just keep the colors for each character and feel free to ask any questions.
@MoonGoddess I'm a bit pickier with gems but I can spare 300. I dont really have a preference for any of the guys you've listed so I guess surprise me? (Simon doesn't have a body tho). Again, clothing can be redesigned to your preference. Just keep the colors for each character and feel free to ask any questions.

@Kuroida
Will do! -runs off to photoshop-
@Kuroida
Will do! -runs off to photoshop-
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Kuroida
Hello, I'm interested in your gems and treasure O:
Chibi example
Normal style
Sketched lines
Painted

Let me know if we can work something out! :D
@Kuroida
Hello, I'm interested in your gems and treasure O:
Chibi example
Normal style
Sketched lines
Painted

Let me know if we can work something out! :D
Selling dappervolk KS for gems
@Fenzyl Thanks for your interest but your style isn't what I'm looking for atm. Keep up the good work tho.
@Fenzyl Thanks for your interest but your style isn't what I'm looking for atm. Keep up the good work tho.

@Kuroida would you be interested in chibis?

I can do full bodies as well, though I don't have an recent examples, but you can take a look at my

Newer Tumblr

Older Tumblr

to get a feel?
@Kuroida would you be interested in chibis?

I can do full bodies as well, though I don't have an recent examples, but you can take a look at my

Newer Tumblr

Older Tumblr

to get a feel?
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
@leeedea Nice chibi of your imp! I'm game for chibi or full bodies from you. What did you have in mind as payment?
@leeedea Nice chibi of your imp! I'm game for chibi or full bodies from you. What did you have in mind as payment?

@Kuroida aaa thank you! I'd be interested in the Tricktrouper Crown or Kushiel and Pheles (if they're for sale?)

If they are I'd prefer to take them as a pair seeing as they have art together, which if I read right would add to their cost? I'd love if they kept their balloons and accents as well.

So whichever you'd be more willing to part with/would potentially cost less I'd be ok with! I'd love to work out some thing for both the pair and the crown but I believe you didn't want to hold too much stuff to one user in a previous comment so I'll leave it to you C:!

I'm also ok with the characters I saw in your journal so if you have anything specific you'd like me to do, let me know!
@Kuroida aaa thank you! I'd be interested in the Tricktrouper Crown or Kushiel and Pheles (if they're for sale?)

If they are I'd prefer to take them as a pair seeing as they have art together, which if I read right would add to their cost? I'd love if they kept their balloons and accents as well.

So whichever you'd be more willing to part with/would potentially cost less I'd be ok with! I'd love to work out some thing for both the pair and the crown but I believe you didn't want to hold too much stuff to one user in a previous comment so I'll leave it to you C:!

I'm also ok with the characters I saw in your journal so if you have anything specific you'd like me to do, let me know!
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
@Kuroida hello! would my art interest you? ;v; i can also do half/full body sketches and stuff as well! i have a bunch of other samples on my not-so-updated art blog :D
@Kuroida hello! would my art interest you? ;v; i can also do half/full body sketches and stuff as well! i have a bunch of other samples on my not-so-updated art blog :D
Dragons for sale | Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28