Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] OC ART | 14Mt Fams Fest+
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@dragnia so wait which sprite did you want to trade for? The fire sprite was an example and is already on hold for someone else. Atm I'm just looking for static pieces of a few of my OCs interacting together in some way. Here's my art buying thread for links and details: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1413883
@dragnia so wait which sprite did you want to trade for? The fire sprite was an example and is already on hold for someone else. Atm I'm just looking for static pieces of a few of my OCs interacting together in some way. Here's my art buying thread for links and details: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1413883
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida
Oh yeah yeah, I was just wondering about price x'D so I could figure out about how much each piece went for.

Ideally, I'd want to try to trade for all of them (go big or go home, I say, which is about 10860 gems total at LAH, or about $110 USD), but if you'd rather just one or two per person, just the Nature and Ice Sprites
so uh...
That's about 4.02k gems for both? If it's okay, I'll be doing this all with USD in mind as that's easier for me to do the calculations for price to gems per item-cost at LAH 8'D

But honestly I'm not very picky at whatever I'd draw, and all of your characters are very lovely designs that I'd love to try to tackle! Depending on finish, it'd go anywhere from $8(sketch) - $40(fully-rendered, colored lineart) + $5-$25 per extra character.

If you're fine with me trying to trade for all your sprites (water, wind, nature, ice, shadow sprites), I can see what I could draw for you to total up to the price? If not, I'll see what I can do for just the nature + ice?
@Kuroida
Oh yeah yeah, I was just wondering about price x'D so I could figure out about how much each piece went for.

Ideally, I'd want to try to trade for all of them (go big or go home, I say, which is about 10860 gems total at LAH, or about $110 USD), but if you'd rather just one or two per person, just the Nature and Ice Sprites
so uh...
That's about 4.02k gems for both? If it's okay, I'll be doing this all with USD in mind as that's easier for me to do the calculations for price to gems per item-cost at LAH 8'D

But honestly I'm not very picky at whatever I'd draw, and all of your characters are very lovely designs that I'd love to try to tackle! Depending on finish, it'd go anywhere from $8(sketch) - $40(fully-rendered, colored lineart) + $5-$25 per extra character.

If you're fine with me trying to trade for all your sprites (water, wind, nature, ice, shadow sprites), I can see what I could draw for you to total up to the price? If not, I'll see what I can do for just the nature + ice?
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
Ah i really need an eliminate,, what art are u looking for? Dragons, gijinkas humans..? @kuroida
Ah i really need an eliminate,, what art are u looking for? Dragons, gijinkas humans..? @kuroida
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
@Kuroida
my art blog is here so you can see if you like my style ^^
@Kuroida
my art blog is here so you can see if you like my style ^^
EGr0skI.png
@dragnia Uh. Not really comfortable with such a huge deal. There's been ample problems with large commissions for me in the past and I end up holding sprites for months. Preferably I'd like to start off with just one sprite and you can ask for more after you're done the piece if that's ok?

Right now I could really use some more art of Travis. Maybe have him interacting with Ryohei for the ice + nature? You can adjust the art style as you see fit. I can live without the colored lineart if you'd like to remove it.
@dragnia Uh. Not really comfortable with such a huge deal. There's been ample problems with large commissions for me in the past and I end up holding sprites for months. Preferably I'd like to start off with just one sprite and you can ask for more after you're done the piece if that's ok?

Right now I could really use some more art of Travis. Maybe have him interacting with Ryohei for the ice + nature? You can adjust the art style as you see fit. I can live without the colored lineart if you'd like to remove it.

Wow. More ppl here than I've had all day lol

@PrinceNico Humans mostly. You can check my art buying thread for details and links if you'd like http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1413883 (I'll probably bring the details over to this thread soon..)

@KremPuff Nice art but not the style I'm looking for atm. Best of luck with your shop!
Wow. More ppl here than I've had all day lol

@PrinceNico Humans mostly. You can check my art buying thread for details and links if you'd like http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1413883 (I'll probably bring the details over to this thread soon..)

@KremPuff Nice art but not the style I'm looking for atm. Best of luck with your shop!

@Kuroida
It's no problem at all >v</
But I can do that ovo/
And sorry if I'm absolutely blind and can't find him--which one is Ryohei?
Do you have a general character relationship so I could figure out a good pose for them ouo ?
@Kuroida
It's no problem at all >v</
But I can do that ovo/
And sorry if I'm absolutely blind and can't find him--which one is Ryohei?
Do you have a general character relationship so I could figure out a good pose for them ouo ?
AScq6qj.png
@dragnia Oh right. I meant Michael (the names aren't finalized lol). The general relationship is that they're best friends. :)
@dragnia Oh right. I meant Michael (the names aren't finalized lol). The general relationship is that they're best friends. :)

@Kuroida
Haha, alrighty!

Just two more questions...
Either of the two taller than the other?
And outfits—Should I stick with what they have in the art you've got down as examples, or can I go wild?

With that—I should hopefully have a WIP up by tomorrow \*^*/
@Kuroida
Haha, alrighty!

Just two more questions...
Either of the two taller than the other?
And outfits—Should I stick with what they have in the art you've got down as examples, or can I go wild?

With that—I should hopefully have a WIP up by tomorrow \*^*/
AScq6qj.png
@Kuroida
Not sure if you'd be interested in chibis? :o
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1550910
@Kuroida
Not sure if you'd be interested in chibis? :o
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1550910
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28