Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Doc's 1-Stop Coli Pop-up: CLOSED
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
bump
bump
MTXo7oI.png
@DoctorAndTARDIS
I'm still interested - sent the CR!
@DoctorAndTARDIS
I'm still interested - sent the CR!
@MOMOFSIX

you asked for me to let you know when i got any skinks, i have four green throated skinks and 2 weird purple skinks. interested?
@MOMOFSIX

you asked for me to let you know when i got any skinks, i have four green throated skinks and 2 weird purple skinks. interested?
MTXo7oI.png
@DoctorAndTARDIS yes how much
@DoctorAndTARDIS yes how much
@MOMOFSIX

green-throated skink - 20k each
weird purple skink - 12k each
@MOMOFSIX

green-throated skink - 20k each
weird purple skink - 12k each
MTXo7oI.png
@DoctorAndTARDIS

How much would it be for all of your red, orange, green goo; orange ooze; orange, purple sludge? :3

EDIT: And the grey, black slime. Totally missed them. And could you ping me for gold muck as well? :)
@DoctorAndTARDIS

How much would it be for all of your red, orange, green goo; orange ooze; orange, purple sludge? :3

EDIT: And the grey, black slime. Totally missed them. And could you ping me for gold muck as well? :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@DoctorAndTARDIS how about 100tk for all
@DoctorAndTARDIS how about 100tk for all
@MOMOFSIX

sounds good to me.

@Cuddleh

9 red goo - 9k
17 orange goo - 17k
7 green goo - 7k
15 orange ooze - 15k
11 orange sludge - 11k
8 purple sludge - 8k

total - 67k

i also have two gold muck at the moment, ill sell them for 24k each if yore interested.
@MOMOFSIX

sounds good to me.

@Cuddleh

9 red goo - 9k
17 orange goo - 17k
7 green goo - 7k
15 orange ooze - 15k
11 orange sludge - 11k
8 purple sludge - 8k

total - 67k

i also have two gold muck at the moment, ill sell them for 24k each if yore interested.
MTXo7oI.png
I'm sorry, I just want to say that your name is utterly beautiful ;u;
I'm sorry, I just want to say that your name is utterly beautiful ;u;
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@DoctorandTARDIS Hi! Could I get 2 red goo, 2 purple goo, and 1 orange goo? How many rotting and moldy leather do you have, and how much for them? (I'm interested in other things, and will definitely be a repeat customer, but I'm in the middle of a deal with a player leaving FR, so much of my money is tied up there under the time constraints until they leave)
@DoctorandTARDIS Hi! Could I get 2 red goo, 2 purple goo, and 1 orange goo? How many rotting and moldy leather do you have, and how much for them? (I'm interested in other things, and will definitely be a repeat customer, but I'm in the middle of a deal with a player leaving FR, so much of my money is tied up there under the time constraints until they leave)
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30