Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Light + Ice Sprites, Dunhoof!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Valentina

Would you be able to do 3800g?
@Valentina

Would you be able to do 3800g?
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -
Real Life Flight Rising Merch, Cosplay, and Misc Projects

- Whale Shark Adventures on Tumblr -
Adventures with Whale Shark and Friends!
@Xanarcah

Oh yikes, they were like 3700g on the AH last I checked xD I'll pass for now maybe they will go down again
@Xanarcah

Oh yikes, they were like 3700g on the AH last I checked xD I'll pass for now maybe they will go down again
catmas_banner_1_1_pink_by_jeanpolnareff-da8o2ki.png
@Xanarcah well i have an offer for a light sprite but its still mostly items

Lightning Sprite + Arcane Sprite + Ice Sprite + Wind Sprite + Frost Delver + 7964 g + 2 mil T
@Xanarcah well i have an offer for a light sprite but its still mostly items

Lightning Sprite + Arcane Sprite + Ice Sprite + Wind Sprite + Frost Delver + 7964 g + 2 mil T

It's only water. It's only fire. It's only love.
tumblr_lsd1gs8UpG1ql1l0v.gif
up
up
kghXjOr.png
@thalassiq
@MadnessInMe

Sorry, I'm looking for at least half the value in pure, preferably more. Thanks for your interest though!
@thalassiq
@MadnessInMe

Sorry, I'm looking for at least half the value in pure, preferably more. Thanks for your interest though!
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

@Xanarcah

I understand that my offer is lower than the AH by a good amount but I was wondering if you need currency now if 2758g+ 962,000t would be alright for your Fire Sprite?

I could also add a Stardust Scholar and Agol (Stardust Scholar lowest is 270g and Agol lowest is 195g)

I also have some holiday chests from last year and this year: Ignis chest (130), Below Zero Chest(49g), Rainbow Fins Chest (49g), Sea Mother Chest(74g), and Leafydo Chest(35g)

If you're not interested I totally understand and I'd offer more but this is literally all of the currency I have plus rare stuff.

@Xanarcah

I understand that my offer is lower than the AH by a good amount but I was wondering if you need currency now if 2758g+ 962,000t would be alright for your Fire Sprite?

I could also add a Stardust Scholar and Agol (Stardust Scholar lowest is 270g and Agol lowest is 195g)

I also have some holiday chests from last year and this year: Ignis chest (130), Below Zero Chest(49g), Rainbow Fins Chest (49g), Sea Mother Chest(74g), and Leafydo Chest(35g)

If you're not interested I totally understand and I'd offer more but this is literally all of the currency I have plus rare stuff.

tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo2_100.png Used to be Kittfox15
@Kittfox15

Sorry, that's just a bit too low for me. Thanks for offering though!
@Kittfox15

Sorry, that's just a bit too low for me. Thanks for offering though!
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

@Xanarcah LAH for the fire sprite is 8mil treasure, would you take a bit less than that in a mix of treasure and gems? ^w^
@Xanarcah LAH for the fire sprite is 8mil treasure, would you take a bit less than that in a mix of treasure and gems? ^w^
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

x
hjhGLON.png
@Becquerell

Yep, I would be interested in that. : D

How much lower were you thinking?
@Becquerell

Yep, I would be interested in that. : D

How much lower were you thinking?
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

@Xanarcah

Awesome! Maybe like, 7.8mil if that works? I could do 6.8mil & 1.2kg. nwn Let me know if that's too low!
@Xanarcah

Awesome! Maybe like, 7.8mil if that works? I could do 6.8mil & 1.2kg. nwn Let me know if that's too low!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

x
hjhGLON.png