Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Light + Ice Sprites, Dunhoof!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thanks much, best of luck selling/trading your WC, she's certainly a beaut. : D
Thanks much, best of luck selling/trading your WC, she's certainly a beaut. : D
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -
Real Life Flight Rising Merch, Cosplay, and Misc Projects

- Whale Shark Adventures on Tumblr -
Adventures with Whale Shark and Friends!
@Xanarcah Would you accept a full set of Crimson Silks and treasure to make up the difference in exchange for the Akirbeak?
@Xanarcah Would you accept a full set of Crimson Silks and treasure to make up the difference in exchange for the Akirbeak?
@AetherSeer

Possibly. o: What do you value the Silk set at?
@AetherSeer

Possibly. o: What do you value the Silk set at?
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

@Xanarcah Currently, around 2M flat, given price fluctuation. That would leave about 3.7M in treasure.
@Xanarcah Currently, around 2M flat, given price fluctuation. That would leave about 3.7M in treasure.
@AetherSeer

Hmm, do you mind if I keep your offer in mind for a bit while I see if anyone has other offers?
@AetherSeer

Hmm, do you mind if I keep your offer in mind for a bit while I see if anyone has other offers?
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

@Xanarcah
I am interested in your Akirbeak is there any certain type of items you're looking primarily for? I have a load of skins I don't really use dating back to the Ice Festival of this year and some Chests starting from Shadow and a Spectral Spellcaster Skin from Arcane Festival 2014?
My Trade and sell shop in my sig below is not super updated, but I still have most of the things there in my hoard at first glance. I also have a lot of Swipp items and Baldwin stuff.
I have about 4 million I could spend in treasure at the moment as well, but would prefer to hear about items first.
Thanks for your time! And goo luck selling the rest.
@Xanarcah
I am interested in your Akirbeak is there any certain type of items you're looking primarily for? I have a load of skins I don't really use dating back to the Ice Festival of this year and some Chests starting from Shadow and a Spectral Spellcaster Skin from Arcane Festival 2014?
My Trade and sell shop in my sig below is not super updated, but I still have most of the things there in my hoard at first glance. I also have a lot of Swipp items and Baldwin stuff.
I have about 4 million I could spend in treasure at the moment as well, but would prefer to hear about items first.
Thanks for your time! And goo luck selling the rest.
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
@QueenSabriel

Hmm, I'd be most interested in things that easily resellable since my aim is liquidating down to pure currency in the end. I do like some apparel and usermade accents, though.

Sorry, but nothing in your trade shop really caught my eye, but thanks for letting me come and browse your wares. : D
@QueenSabriel

Hmm, I'd be most interested in things that easily resellable since my aim is liquidating down to pure currency in the end. I do like some apparel and usermade accents, though.

Sorry, but nothing in your trade shop really caught my eye, but thanks for letting me come and browse your wares. : D
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

@Xanarcah Absolutely. Let me know.
@Xanarcah Absolutely. Let me know.
@Xanarcah What's your best price on the Shadow Sprite? :)
@Xanarcah What's your best price on the Shadow Sprite? :)
gu3TLlt.png
@ArcaneTiger

I dunno, maybe around 2600g? More if the offer is in items, though.
@ArcaneTiger

I dunno, maybe around 2600g? More if the offer is in items, though.
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9