Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Lvl 25] Free Brewing Services
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@Maltshakes

When your cauldron is available next could I get an imbued sulfur please? I have the mats.
I actually need 2, so by the time your cauldron is open after everyone ahead of me, I would have the stuff for both.
@Maltshakes

When your cauldron is available next could I get an imbued sulfur please? I have the mats.
I actually need 2, so by the time your cauldron is open after everyone ahead of me, I would have the stuff for both.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18

I'm switching to only scrolls/eggs at this time, sorry. :)
@MikayD18

I'm switching to only scrolls/eggs at this time, sorry. :)
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Updated the OP
Updated the OP
Two slots open, possibly three if I don't receive mats from another order
Two slots open, possibly three if I don't receive mats from another order
@Maltshakes

Aw, that's all I need to get the gene scroll. Alright, well then I will be back hopefully soon. And of course, another person is doing the same thing, only brewing scrolls and eggs, so now I don't even have the chance to get either.
@Maltshakes

Aw, that's all I need to get the gene scroll. Alright, well then I will be back hopefully soon. And of course, another person is doing the same thing, only brewing scrolls and eggs, so now I don't even have the chance to get either.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18

Hmm, I was gonna say that a lower level cauldron could help you (which they would appreciate because they need the XP), but I just realized that sulfur is exclusive to lvl 16. I can brew some for you if you have the needed mats. I just ask for a tip because I'm trying to raise money from my flight's bank.
@MikayD18

Hmm, I was gonna say that a lower level cauldron could help you (which they would appreciate because they need the XP), but I just realized that sulfur is exclusive to lvl 16. I can brew some for you if you have the needed mats. I just ask for a tip because I'm trying to raise money from my flight's bank.
@Maltshakes

I do have the mats for one, by the time it's done brewing I can have the mats for the other (if you would do that one too). I can tip you of course, would 50g be ok?
@Maltshakes

I do have the mats for one, by the time it's done brewing I can have the mats for the other (if you would do that one too). I can tip you of course, would 50g be ok?
@MikayD18

Aww, thats lovely. Thank you <3

By the time this scroll will be done I'll be asleep sadly, but I'd be able to start on your first sulfur before rollover. Is that OK?
@MikayD18

Aww, thats lovely. Thank you <3

By the time this scroll will be done I'll be asleep sadly, but I'd be able to start on your first sulfur before rollover. Is that OK?
@Maltshakes

That is perfectly fine! I will definitely be able to have the mats for the other by then. And you're welcome!
@Maltshakes

That is perfectly fine! I will definitely be able to have the mats for the other by then. And you're welcome!
@MikayD18

If you send the mats for the first one now I'll be able to start it ASAP, then just send the mats for the second one when you have it. ^^
@MikayD18

If you send the mats for the first one now I'll be able to start it ASAP, then just send the mats for the second one when you have it. ^^
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14