Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Lvl 25] Free Brewing Services
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Dragonisa

Yup, if you don't mind waiting for Hullu's sulfur to be done I can get started on your sulfur after. There is a 100k personal brew fee for the egg though, if you're not OK with that I can send the egg mats + sulfur (when it's done) back to you.
@Dragonisa

Yup, if you don't mind waiting for Hullu's sulfur to be done I can get started on your sulfur after. There is a 100k personal brew fee for the egg though, if you're not OK with that I can send the egg mats + sulfur (when it's done) back to you.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@shadowdragon701

At the moment my cauldron is tied up brewing some other sulfurs, then there is potentially some eggs and scrolls to brew (if the mats get sent in time). If you'd like to try and get the sulfur elsewhere instead of waiting I would understand. Otherwise I can place you in the queue, but those scrolls and eggs take 12-24 hours each to brew.
@shadowdragon701

At the moment my cauldron is tied up brewing some other sulfurs, then there is potentially some eggs and scrolls to brew (if the mats get sent in time). If you'd like to try and get the sulfur elsewhere instead of waiting I would understand. Otherwise I can place you in the queue, but those scrolls and eggs take 12-24 hours each to brew.
@Maltshakes
Would you mind if I pay the 35kt with treasure and gems?
(I've send you 65kt for the egg)
@Maltshakes
Would you mind if I pay the 35kt with treasure and gems?
(I've send you 65kt for the egg)
sigleft.pngUz29O.gif3E73x.gif7524t.gifFjkTv.gif
@Dragonisa

The 65k covers Baldwin's brew fee, but I have a 100k personal brew fee on top of that (since I'm trying to raise money for my flight). I do take treasure and gems however.

I just noticed you are also in Ice as I was typing this, so I would instead charge 50k treasure, 50 gems, or a combination of both. This money goes straight to Snow Bank, it's not for me, but for the flight.
@Dragonisa

The 65k covers Baldwin's brew fee, but I have a 100k personal brew fee on top of that (since I'm trying to raise money for my flight). I do take treasure and gems however.

I just noticed you are also in Ice as I was typing this, so I would instead charge 50k treasure, 50 gems, or a combination of both. This money goes straight to Snow Bank, it's not for me, but for the flight.
@Maltshakes
now I have 38kt
I could pay that + 62g
Okay or not?
@Maltshakes
now I have 38kt
I could pay that + 62g
Okay or not?
sigleft.pngUz29O.gif3E73x.gif7524t.gifFjkTv.gif
@Dragonisa

It is more than OK, I understand English isn't your first language so I will try to explain it a little better. Since you are in Ice Flight I am willing to take half of the required amount. So that could be 38kT + 12 gems or whatever combination you like. If you still want to pay the full amount (which would be the 38kT + 62 gems) you are welcome to, but it is certainly not required.
@Dragonisa

It is more than OK, I understand English isn't your first language so I will try to explain it a little better. Since you are in Ice Flight I am willing to take half of the required amount. So that could be 38kT + 12 gems or whatever combination you like. If you still want to pay the full amount (which would be the 38kT + 62 gems) you are welcome to, but it is certainly not required.
@Maltshakes I would be more than willing to wait. That is if you have time for me,I wouldn't want to put too much trouble on you. I do thank you for your time :)
@Maltshakes I would be more than willing to wait. That is if you have time for me,I wouldn't want to put too much trouble on you. I do thank you for your time :)
dpk04.gif
@shadowdragon701

I can certainly start on the sulfur for you if you have the mats, then move on to the next afterwards. Do you have all the sulfur mats now?
@shadowdragon701

I can certainly start on the sulfur for you if you have the mats, then move on to the next afterwards. Do you have all the sulfur mats now?
@Maltshakes I have all the mats to make just one sulfur. I'll try to find/make some more for the second one,if you need it.
@Maltshakes I have all the mats to make just one sulfur. I'll try to find/make some more for the second one,if you need it.
dpk04.gif
@shadowdragon701

I can start brewing the first sulfur at least if you send me the mats/fee for it. Then this is time for you to get the second one's mats together :)
@shadowdragon701

I can start brewing the first sulfur at least if you send me the mats/fee for it. Then this is time for you to get the second one's mats together :)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14