Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Lvl 25] Free Brewing Services
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@airaly

If you have everything for it, it's ready to go ^^
@airaly

If you have everything for it, it's ready to go ^^
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Maltshakes
I think I do! I'm sending everything via cr, of course please let me know if something is missing... I make some confusion with brewing ingredients sometimes^^''
@Maltshakes
I think I do! I'm sending everything via cr, of course please let me know if something is missing... I make some confusion with brewing ingredients sometimes^^''
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
@Maltshakes
how much for a bog change scroll? do you go by what the guide says which is 189400T or do you just need the materials plus a makers fee?
@Maltshakes
how much for a bog change scroll? do you go by what the guide says which is 189400T or do you just need the materials plus a makers fee?
BPpOUJu.png
@mindlesslythea

I just need the materials and Baldwin's fee to brew it. If you're missing some of the higher level materials I can brew those as well as long as you have the ingredients for them ^^
@mindlesslythea

I just need the materials and Baldwin's fee to brew it. If you're missing some of the higher level materials I can brew those as well as long as you have the ingredients for them ^^
@Maltshakes

If you're free can you brew pinecones for me? 20 :D
@Maltshakes

If you're free can you brew pinecones for me? 20 :D
@Bhaskara

Yes I can, if you send the ingredients and Baldwin's fee I can get started!
@Bhaskara

Yes I can, if you send the ingredients and Baldwin's fee I can get started!
@Maltshakes
sorry, i dont brew. ^^;; but the fee is the 189400T?
@Maltshakes
sorry, i dont brew. ^^;; but the fee is the 189400T?
BPpOUJu.png
@mindlesslythea Ah! Ok I understand your question now (I hope). For a Bogsneak Breed Change, I need the following items: [img]https://i.imgur.com/jTYN4cK.png[/img] 2x Imbued Sulfur 3x Grey Slime 2x Gold Muck 3x Copper Muck 1x Blue Sludge 185000 Treasure Since you've said you don't brew, I assume you need to brew the ingredients for the two Imbued Sulfurs, four Alchemical Reductions, and four Reinforced Glass Beakers as well: [img]https://i.imgur.com/0bOTKTh.png[/img] 2x Black Slime 2x White Slime 6x Green Ooze 2x Blue Goo 4x Fine Alchemical Reduction 2400 Treasure [img]https://i.imgur.com/MFh3H9y.png[/img] 8x Yellow Goo 8x Purple Sludge 4x Reinforced Glass Beakers 1000 Treasure [img]https://i.imgur.com/rofVhAV.png[/img] 4x Orange Goo 4x Red Goo 8x Broken Bottles 500 Treasure In total if you have all the goos/slimes/sludges/oozes/mucks needed to start brewing, Baldwin's total fee comes to 188,900 Treasure. If you have all the ingredients (sulfurs/reductions/beakers included) then Baldwin only needs 185,000 Treasure.
@mindlesslythea

Ah! Ok I understand your question now (I hope).

For a Bogsneak Breed Change, I need the following items:

jTYN4cK.png
2x Imbued Sulfur
3x Grey Slime
2x Gold Muck
3x Copper Muck
1x Blue Sludge
185000 Treasure

Since you've said you don't brew, I assume you need to brew the ingredients for the two Imbued Sulfurs, four Alchemical Reductions, and four Reinforced Glass Beakers as well:
0bOTKTh.png
2x Black Slime
2x White Slime
6x Green Ooze
2x Blue Goo
4x Fine Alchemical Reduction
2400 Treasure

MFh3H9y.png
8x Yellow Goo
8x Purple Sludge
4x Reinforced Glass Beakers
1000 Treasure

rofVhAV.png
4x Orange Goo
4x Red Goo
8x Broken Bottles
500 Treasure

In total if you have all the goos/slimes/sludges/oozes/mucks needed to start brewing, Baldwin's total fee comes to 188,900 Treasure. If you have all the ingredients (sulfurs/reductions/beakers included) then Baldwin only needs 185,000 Treasure.
@Maltshakes
Could you brew me a Plague Tome?
I have all the required materials and treasure. :)
@Maltshakes
Could you brew me a Plague Tome?
I have all the required materials and treasure. :)
Chrys
(FR+2hrs)
She/Her

m3Tuw8E.png
fBVWC4D.png
j3zsWMV.png
@Chrysanths

I got your PM, it's brewing now!
@Chrysanths

I got your PM, it's brewing now!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14