Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crystal Pools Familiar Trading Thread
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
[b]HAVE:[/b] [item=Crystalplate Stinger] [item=Moonbeam Crayfish] [item=Chalcedony Snipper] [item=Hippalectryon] [item=Arctic Hippalectryon] [b]NEED:[/b] [item=Apatite Fisher] [item=Rhodochrosite Crane]
HAVE:
Crystalplate Stinger Moonbeam Crayfish Chalcedony Snipper Hippalectryon Arctic Hippalectryon

NEED:
Apatite Fisher Rhodochrosite Crane
@tigerspellbear I have arctic hippocractalon, so could you trade stonewatch prince for it?:D
@tigerspellbear I have arctic hippocractalon, so could you trade stonewatch prince for it?:D
tumblr_p42sq0XvTw1uwew70o1_100.gif
@murine I already traded for it, sorry.
@murine I already traded for it, sorry.
PczD8k4.jpgtrust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.png
If anyone is still around, haha! [quote name="acey" date=2015-10-05 22:25:13] Have: [item=Windcarve Fugitive][item=Sparkling Stinger][item=Hippalectryon] Want: [item=Moonbeam Crayfish][item=Apatite Fisher] [/quote]
If anyone is still around, haha!
acey wrote on 2015-10-05:
Have:
Windcarve Fugitive Sparkling Stinger Hippalectryon

Want:
Moonbeam Crayfish Apatite Fisher
isjE8eL.gif yFAQGqa.pngisjE8eL.gif
@McMod So...I caught another Hawksbill Goliath tonight? Do you still have the Crystalhide Jester and want to trade? ^__^ The Jester is just not cooperating with me!
@McMod So...I caught another Hawksbill Goliath tonight? Do you still have the Crystalhide Jester and want to trade? ^__^ The Jester is just not cooperating with me!
Silver Kitsune Wish List | Chest List Golden Kitsune
@celtic7irish

Sorry! I traded it away a couple of days ago 8''^) But if I happen upon another Jester, I'll give you a ping! That one seem to be the only boss enemy that ever shows up for me in the pools anyway, ahah.
@celtic7irish

Sorry! I traded it away a couple of days ago 8''^) But if I happen upon another Jester, I'll give you a ping! That one seem to be the only boss enemy that ever shows up for me in the pools anyway, ahah.
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
Have: [item=sparkling stinger] [item=moonbeam crayfish] [item=hippalectryon] Want: [item=apatite fisher]
Have:

Sparkling Stinger Moonbeam Crayfish Hippalectryon

Want:

Apatite Fisher
@acey Do you still have a Stonewatch Prince you'd be willing to trade for a Rhodochrosite Crane? That aside... Have: [item=Sparkling Stinger]x3 [item=Rhodochrosite Crane] [item=Hippalectryon] [item=Chalcedony Snipper] [item=Arctic Hippalectryon] [item=Amber Gulper]x3 [item=Almandine Sturgeon] (wow some of those were hard to spell right) Want: [item=Clearwater Oracle] Also Want (non Crystal Pools): [item=Chromefeather Lookout] [item=Extinguished Jackalope] [item=Mantled Foo] [item=Bamboo Phytocat] [item=Corpse Cleaner] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Red-Winged Owlcat] [item=Runic Bat] [item=Steelhound] [item=Greater Sandstrike] ... and some others (gathering & MP familiars, in particular)
@acey Do you still have a Stonewatch Prince you'd be willing to trade for a Rhodochrosite Crane?

That aside...

Have:
Sparkling Stinger x3 Rhodochrosite Crane Hippalectryon Chalcedony Snipper Arctic Hippalectryon Amber Gulper x3 Almandine Sturgeon
(wow some of those were hard to spell right)

Want:
Clearwater Oracle

Also Want (non Crystal Pools):
Chromefeather Lookout Extinguished Jackalope Mantled Foo Bamboo Phytocat Corpse Cleaner Coppercoil Creeper Red-Winged Owlcat Runic Bat Steelhound Greater Sandstrike
... and some others (gathering & MP familiars, in particular)
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
#doofsquad
@cdra I do! Sending now! :D
@cdra I do! Sending now! :D
isjE8eL.gif yFAQGqa.pngisjE8eL.gif
@cdra Hey! I've got a Maren Warlock. Would you trade for a Rhodochrosite Crane?
@cdra Hey! I've got a Maren Warlock. Would you trade for a Rhodochrosite Crane?
dviiSKV.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61