Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crystal Pools Familiar Trading Thread
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 61
@dragontamer12 sending it over.
@dragontamer12 sending it over.
PczD8k4.jpgtrust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.png
@Dragontamer12 Yes I do and I'd love to make the trade. You mind sending first? My tablet is a pain
@Dragontamer12 Yes I do and I'd love to make the trade. You mind sending first? My tablet is a pain
I've got an extra Stonewatch Prince that I'd love to trade for a Windcarve Fugituve, an Amber Gulper, or a Moonbeam Crayfish.
I've got an extra Stonewatch Prince that I'd love to trade for a Windcarve Fugituve, an Amber Gulper, or a Moonbeam Crayfish.
I've got: [item=hippalectryon][item=crystalplate stinger] And I need: [item=amber gulper] It's literally the last one I need. XD
I've got:
Hippalectryon Crystalplate Stinger

And I need:
Amber Gulper

It's literally the last one I need. XD
Toon Link lounging in the grass, gazing at the sky.
[b]HAVE:[/b] [item=Crystalplate Stinger] [item=Moonbeam Crayfish] [item=Chalcedony Snipper] [b]NEED:[/b] [item=Apatite Fisher] [item=Rhodochrosite Crane]
HAVE:
Crystalplate Stinger Moonbeam Crayfish Chalcedony Snipper

NEED:
Apatite Fisher Rhodochrosite Crane
@DragonTamer12

My apologies for the late response! I do actually have a Clearwater Oracle still and would happily trade it for whatever of the Crystal Pools Familiars if you're in need of one still. Would you want me to send him over first?
@DragonTamer12

My apologies for the late response! I do actually have a Clearwater Oracle still and would happily trade it for whatever of the Crystal Pools Familiars if you're in need of one still. Would you want me to send him over first?
tumblr_inline_pmbogxoWRX1skc990_400.png
@glimmeringwings
Do you still need a Maren Warlock? I'd love to trade one in exchange for your Almandine Sturgeon!
@glimmeringwings
Do you still need a Maren Warlock? I'd love to trade one in exchange for your Almandine Sturgeon!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Quenya If you haven't gotten a stonewatch prince yet, I have an extra I'd be interested in trading for your clearwater oracle.
@Quenya If you haven't gotten a stonewatch prince yet, I have an extra I'd be interested in trading for your clearwater oracle.
OOf4SrF.gif MWFAgdF.gif OOf4SrF.gif
Have: [item=hippalectryon][item=amber gulper] Want: [item=Apatite Fisher][item=Arctic Hippalectryon][item=Stonewatch Prince][item=Sparkling Stinger][item=Hawksbill Goliath]
Have:
Hippalectryon Amber Gulper

Want:
Apatite Fisher Arctic Hippalectryon Stonewatch Prince Sparkling Stinger Hawksbill Goliath
tumblr_n8f00qIxdc1rzolo1o1_500.jpg
@freshpeachez, the crystalplate stinger is fine with me. I'll send the crayfish your way.

@WeyrLeader, here's hoping you get it soon! :D

@Quenya, great, thanks! I don't mind at all. Sending it now.

@KellerJo, I have an amber gulper I'd love to trade for a stonewatch prince!

@PaladinPrince, no worries. I wasn't able to get on again until now, anyway, so it wasn't really late for me. ;D Since I'm here, I'll go ahead and send mine first. Thanks so much! :D
@freshpeachez, the crystalplate stinger is fine with me. I'll send the crayfish your way.

@WeyrLeader, here's hoping you get it soon! :D

@Quenya, great, thanks! I don't mind at all. Sending it now.

@KellerJo, I have an amber gulper I'd love to trade for a stonewatch prince!

@PaladinPrince, no worries. I wasn't able to get on again until now, anyway, so it wasn't really late for me. ;D Since I'm here, I'll go ahead and send mine first. Thanks so much! :D
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 61