Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crystal Pools Familiar Trading Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
Here's a thread for swapping Crystal Pools familiars for the ones you don't have yet! Say what familiar you're offering, and which ones you still need. Example, [b][u]HAVE:[/u][/b] [item=Chalcedony Snipper][item=Maren Warlock][item=Crystalplate Stinger] [b][u]WANT:[/u][/b] [item=Amber Gulper][item=Rhodochrosite Crane][item=Arctic Hippalectryon][item=Windcarve Fugitive][item=Moonbeam Crayfish]
Here's a thread for swapping Crystal Pools familiars for the ones you don't have yet!

Say what familiar you're offering, and which ones you still need.
Example,

HAVE:
Chalcedony Snipper Maren Warlock Crystalplate Stinger

WANT:
Amber Gulper Rhodochrosite Crane Arctic Hippalectryon Windcarve Fugitive Moonbeam Crayfish
@Malliya Hello hun! I have an extra Clearwater Oracle that I would be willing to trade for your fisher. Do you want to trade?
@Malliya Hello hun! I have an extra Clearwater Oracle that I would be willing to trade for your fisher. Do you want to trade?
ctZUH5g.png
@Lionsong

Done and done! :)
@Lionsong

Done and done! :)
I'll edit this to keep it up to date!

Done! (except for that darn Hawksbill Goliath, but HA)
I'll edit this to keep it up to date!

Done! (except for that darn Hawksbill Goliath, but HA)
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
@Shidei
i have an extra Chalcedony Snipper if you'd like to trade?
@Shidei
i have an extra Chalcedony Snipper if you'd like to trade?
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess

Sounds good to me! I'll message you the familiar c:
@MoonGoddess

Sounds good to me! I'll message you the familiar c:
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
Have: None ATM Want: [item=Almandine Sturgeon] [item=Apatite Fisher][item=Clearwater Oracle] [item=Maren Warlock] [item=Crystalplate Stinger][item=Moonbeam Crayfish][item=Amber Gulper] @Kimizi
Have:
None ATM

Want:
Almandine Sturgeon Apatite Fisher Clearwater Oracle Maren Warlock Crystalplate Stinger Moonbeam Crayfish Amber Gulper

@Kimizi
None in stock at the moment.
None in stock at the moment.
9WlxDhx.gif

---
FR +4
Archdevil.gif
@Virulent I'll trade you a Clearwater Oracle for the sparkling stinger!
@Virulent I'll trade you a Clearwater Oracle for the sparkling stinger!
ctZUH5g.png
@Lionsong

Hey Sorry just sold it instead, the person above you tho has it and is looking for the Oracle !
@Lionsong

Hey Sorry just sold it instead, the person above you tho has it and is looking for the Oracle !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61