Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crystal Pools Familiar Trading Thread
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
@Malliya I have an Amber Gulper! Would you be willing to trade your Warlock for it? c:
@Malliya I have an Amber Gulper! Would you be willing to trade your Warlock for it? c:
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@Akirokai @Rynne

Long shot since it's been so long, but do either of you still have the Crystalhide Jester that you'd trade for a Hawksbill Goliath?

@Akirokai @Rynne

Long shot since it's been so long, but do either of you still have the Crystalhide Jester that you'd trade for a Hawksbill Goliath?

cozy_coatl_adopts_by_animalartist16-dade8ch.png
--- Art Shop --- Accents ---
9g0BXbt.gif
@Kaseiko

Sorry, I already traded mine for an other item I was after. I can ping you if I get an other one, I still need that Hawksbill Goliath ^^'
@Kaseiko

Sorry, I already traded mine for an other item I was after. I can ping you if I get an other one, I still need that Hawksbill Goliath ^^'
signature-small.png
@Akirokai
I actually just found my crystalhide jester, but thank you!
@Akirokai
I actually just found my crystalhide jester, but thank you!
cozy_coatl_adopts_by_animalartist16-dade8ch.png
--- Art Shop --- Accents ---
9g0BXbt.gif
[center][b]::UPDATE::[/b][/center] [b][u]HAVE:[/u][/b] [item=Maren Warlock]x1 [b][u]WANT:[/u][/b] [item=Apatite Fisher][item=Clearwater Oracle][item=Crystalhide Jester][item=Crystalplate Stinger][item=Hawksbill Goliath][item=Stonewatch Prince] Thanks in advance.
::UPDATE::

HAVE:
Maren Warlock x1

WANT:
Apatite Fisher Clearwater Oracle Crystalhide Jester Crystalplate Stinger Hawksbill Goliath Stonewatch Prince

Thanks in advance.
U4NqmwX.pngDragons for fest stuff!
Don't ask me why I do what I do, just understand that I do it with a smile.
XXY IMP RAFFLE, XXY SD RAFFLEtumblr_inline_ntexj6LQeA1ranayn_540.png
[center][b][u]Have:[/u][/b] [item=Crystalhide Jester] [b][u]Want:[/u][/b] [item=Hawksbill Goliath][/center]
Have:

Crystalhide Jester

Want:

Hawksbill Goliath
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
@celtic7irish

This might be a long shot, but are you still looking to trade your Hawksbill for a Jester?
@celtic7irish

This might be a long shot, but are you still looking to trade your Hawksbill for a Jester?
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
@LynnStarDragon Hi! I have a [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/13431.png[/img], I was hoping to trade for a [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/13421.png[/img]

@LynnStarDragon

Hi! I have a 13431.png, I was hoping to trade for a 13421.png
@McMod Sorry! The Goliath is gone. I'm still trying to get a Jester, but so far, I haven't gotten any more of either boss. ^__^
@McMod Sorry! The Goliath is gone. I'm still trying to get a Jester, but so far, I haven't gotten any more of either boss. ^__^
Silver Kitsune Wish List | Chest List Golden Kitsune
@likeshine

If you're still interested, I'm still willing to trade. :3
@likeshine

If you're still interested, I'm still willing to trade. :3
U4NqmwX.pngDragons for fest stuff!
Don't ask me why I do what I do, just understand that I do it with a smile.
XXY IMP RAFFLE, XXY SD RAFFLEtumblr_inline_ntexj6LQeA1ranayn_540.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61