Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Fest Items [W] Shards
1 2 3 4 5 6
@asterope
How many shards are Beserker?
@asterope
How many shards are Beserker?
@LightingDragon 19 shards!
@LightingDragon 19 shards!
aw73viX.pngdLHxXG7.pngOzQVulI.pngzMF4DBk.pngKnULbgz.png
@Asterope How much would Kindling King and the two shadow accents be?
@Asterope How much would Kindling King and the two shadow accents be?
@Venetus kindling king would be 106 shards, eldritch spores is 230 shards and did you mean snowsquall souvenir? because i only have one shadow accent up!
@Venetus kindling king would be 106 shards, eldritch spores is 230 shards and did you mean snowsquall souvenir? because i only have one shadow accent up!
@Asterope Oh yes! How much for snowsquall souvenir?
@Asterope Oh yes! How much for snowsquall souvenir?
@Venetus 120 shards!
@Venetus 120 shards!
@Asterope Would you do 430 for all three? I have a bit of stress on my funds right now xD
@Asterope Would you do 430 for all three? I have a bit of stress on my funds right now xD
@asterope Just to let you know, at my current rate I'll probably need until tmmr to get all the shards. I've also acquired at little universe chest if you're interested in that as partial payment.
@asterope Just to let you know, at my current rate I'll probably need until tmmr to get all the shards. I've also acquired at little universe chest if you're interested in that as partial payment.
ea5zd4.jpg
@Venetus that's fine c: shall i remove them from the post, so you have time to grind for the shards?

@Wyveria no worries, this is a hard festival to grind for @__@ although i already have that chest, so no thank you!
@Venetus that's fine c: shall i remove them from the post, so you have time to grind for the shards?

@Wyveria no worries, this is a hard festival to grind for @__@ although i already have that chest, so no thank you!
@Asterope Yes please! I think I should have them to you by four or five days? xD
@Asterope Yes please! I think I should have them to you by four or five days? xD
1 2 3 4 5 6