Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Fest Items [W] Shards
1 2 3 4 5 6
@asterope

Leafy glade for 71 shards if I got it correctly ? wait, just reread, avg price, no idea what that is, but im guessing I got it wrong.. nvm, g/l bump
@asterope

Leafy glade for 71 shards if I got it correctly ? wait, just reread, avg price, no idea what that is, but im guessing I got it wrong.. nvm, g/l bump
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
@Wobbitt yeeaahh the average price of the gladeboughs on the AH would be a bit higher than 71!
@Wobbitt yeeaahh the average price of the gladeboughs on the AH would be a bit higher than 71!
aw73viX.pngdLHxXG7.pngOzQVulI.pngzMF4DBk.pngKnULbgz.png
@Asterope I have enough now!
@Asterope I have enough now!
@asterope
How many shards for your wetland unicorn?
@asterope
How many shards for your wetland unicorn?
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
@asterope

Would you take 119 magical shards for your 3 Ambushes and 2 Berserkers? That's 35 ms for each ambush, and 7 ms for each berseker, I think my math is right. (Edit: no it wasn't, whoops, I fixed it now though.)
@asterope

Would you take 119 magical shards for your 3 Ambushes and 2 Berserkers? That's 35 ms for each ambush, and 7 ms for each berseker, I think my math is right. (Edit: no it wasn't, whoops, I fixed it now though.)
@asterope

How many shards for the scarlet wooly coat? c:
@asterope

How many shards for the scarlet wooly coat? c:
@Venetus awesome, send em over and i'll reply with the skins! c:

@BombSwan the unicorn would be 26 shards!

@Artazen the berserker prices are fine, but i would prefer 39 shards each for the ambushes since that's the lowest AH price right now!

@Kikatzu 57 shards for the coat!
@Venetus awesome, send em over and i'll reply with the skins! c:

@BombSwan the unicorn would be 26 shards!

@Artazen the berserker prices are fine, but i would prefer 39 shards each for the ambushes since that's the lowest AH price right now!

@Kikatzu 57 shards for the coat!
@asterope
Excellent, I'll take it! Let me send those shards to you now.
@asterope
Excellent, I'll take it! Let me send those shards to you now.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
@asterope

Would you take 30 shards for your Molten Marauder and 39 for your Lightning Lancer?
Also, if you have more than one of those for sale I'm interested in those as well ^_^
@asterope

Would you take 30 shards for your Molten Marauder and 39 for your Lightning Lancer?
Also, if you have more than one of those for sale I'm interested in those as well ^_^
@Ajax4life14 sure! although i am only selling one of each since i want to keep my spares for later, ha. send me the shards and i'll reply with the familiars!
@Ajax4life14 sure! although i am only selling one of each since i want to keep my spares for later, ha. send me the shards and i'll reply with the familiars!
1 2 3 4 5 6