Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | BUYING 20,000 EMBERS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@suprememeep
That's what I figured when so meany people had posted and seemingly no one had gotten a reply.
Thanks!

Everyone: I just sold mine on AH for pretty low, (1:600) and they sold pretty quickly).
@suprememeep
That's what I figured when so meany people had posted and seemingly no one had gotten a reply.
Thanks!

Everyone: I just sold mine on AH for pretty low, (1:600) and they sold pretty quickly).
@suprememeep Glad I didn't send them over :o Thanks for the head's up!
@suprememeep Glad I didn't send them over :o Thanks for the head's up!
Grey | She/They | +3 hours FRT
@enchantedforest

I have 400
@enchantedforest

I have 400
tumblr_nuhk3aSnPU1tel0d6o1_400.png
@Dragonxborn before you send those over, you might want to read suprememeep's post on page 6. Just a heads up.
@Dragonxborn before you send those over, you might want to read suprememeep's post on page 6. Just a heads up.
lightvs1.pngplaguevs1.pnglightvs1.png
@Cytosine

yo! thanks for the heads up!
@Cytosine

yo! thanks for the heads up!
tumblr_nuhk3aSnPU1tel0d6o1_400.png
[quote name="suprememeep" date=2015-08-28 07:01:48] @enchantedforest I and several others (messaged about it) have not recieved payment yet and I know by your forum activity you've been online since I sent them, is there a problem? I hate to suspect the worst but digging deeper than an inch this looks like a scam. I'll give you a bit more time to either send payment or send back the embers before actually reporting, and will delete this post as well. @Azcazach @FruityHoofbeast @avemflamma @Ffeion @Solztize @Shogo @Philli @HydraWithWings @Kraevin @whitners @Sugiliite @Keytone @runningwithrain @Capriquarius @redrider333 @Steex @Poscat @Aphroditie @Moonlace @LanFan @Chinchilada @Tarere @Greywaren @Lapillus @Eviishy @DarkElite020 @9lley @CloudHeart @Haverforth @SirLeafheart @Liefizul @starclutter @Kievan @Spacebro And anyone else... PLEASE do not send your embers until this has been resolved (if it is), thank you! [/quote]
suprememeep wrote on 2015-08-28:
@enchantedforest

I and several others (messaged about it) have not recieved payment yet and I know by your forum activity you've been online since I sent them, is there a problem? I hate to suspect the worst but digging deeper than an inch this looks like a scam. I'll give you a bit more time to either send payment or send back the embers before actually reporting, and will delete this post as well.

@Azcazach @FruityHoofbeast @avemflamma @Ffeion @Solztize @Shogo @Philli @HydraWithWings @Kraevin @whitners @Sugiliite @Keytone @runningwithrain @Capriquarius @redrider333 @Steex @Poscat @Aphroditie @Moonlace @LanFan @Chinchilada @Tarere @Greywaren @Lapillus @Eviishy @DarkElite020 @9lley @CloudHeart @Haverforth @SirLeafheart @Liefizul @starclutter @Kievan @Spacebro
And anyone else...
PLEASE do not send your embers until this has been resolved (if it is), thank you!
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@enchantedforest
still haven't received my treasure, it's been 2 days either send it or send the embers back
@enchantedforest
still haven't received my treasure, it's been 2 days either send it or send the embers back
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@enchantedforest I've got 70 I can sell you
@enchantedforest I've got 70 I can sell you
Have they been picked up ? The embers I mean ? if you go to sent msgs, you cant delete a msg that hasnt been claimed yet, did you guys check that or ?

@Fie
Have they been picked up ? The embers I mean ? if you go to sent msgs, you cant delete a msg that hasnt been claimed yet, did you guys check that or ?

@Fie
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
@Wobbitt considering that the person has been online and the number of people that haven't been paid, i don't think that's the problem
@Wobbitt considering that the person has been online and the number of people that haven't been paid, i don't think that's the problem
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9