Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | BUYING 20,000 EMBERS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
how many more times am i gonna get pinged for this :')
how many more times am i gonna get pinged for this :')

nP8F9or.png
@Keytone

About 5

@Keytone

About 5

65FdILv.png
@Fie Notably, I never sent them the embers!
@Fie Notably, I never sent them the embers!
agender_zpsyshqiix2.pngpansexual_zpstmga7pty.png
@Wobbitt i was able to delete the message
@Wobbitt i was able to delete the message
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
[quote name="Greywaren" date=2015-08-28 09:10:47] You guys can stop pinging me. I never sent them the embers since they didn't respond, so I didn't lose anything :'D [/quote] Same. Granted, I am a bit curious about all of this, but I will check it myself if I really want to. I haven't sent them embers either.
Greywaren wrote on 2015-08-28:
You guys can stop pinging me. I never sent them the embers since they didn't respond, so I didn't lose anything :'D
Same. Granted, I am a bit curious about all of this, but I will check it myself if I really want to. I haven't sent them embers either.

nP8F9or.png
@enchantedforest
I have 44 I'll give you for 44kT!
@enchantedforest
I have 44 I'll give you for 44kT!
RoaminRonan.gif
@Keytone

Pinged, for making the ember crowd think you are one of them, without actually sending the embers... ;)
@Keytone

Pinged, for making the ember crowd think you are one of them, without actually sending the embers... ;)
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
@Wobbitt

Notably, the user has pinged others to send them embers since then. Wouldn't you complete your current transactions before beginning new ones if you intended to follow through?

Several of the users I've spoken to have said the embers were claimed, yes.
@Wobbitt

Notably, the user has pinged others to send them embers since then. Wouldn't you complete your current transactions before beginning new ones if you intended to follow through?

Several of the users I've spoken to have said the embers were claimed, yes.
I'd like to be taken off of the ping list, please. Like Greywaren, I never sent any embers to Forest.
I'd like to be taken off of the ping list, please. Like Greywaren, I never sent any embers to Forest.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Oh, is this another one of those scam posts? I almost posted too. Maybe I should of done the math. Lol
Oh, is this another one of those scam posts? I almost posted too. Maybe I should of done the math. Lol
Fen | They/them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9