Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Festival Chests [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Thank you all for the chests! Please no bumping/pinging here, you can get my attention in any thread listed in my signature or through pm :) [s]Hey guys, really simple, looking to trade Sprockets or Gems for any of the new 6 chests![/s] [center][COLOR=BLUE][SIZE=5][b]PRICING[/b][/COLOR] [quote][center] [s]Creeping Circuits - 95 Sprockets / 75G Dancing Conductor Chest - 120 Sprockets / 100G Storm Taken Chest - 65 Sprockets / 50G Surge Chest - 75 Sprockets / 60G Thunder Spear Chest - 70 Sprockets / 55G Thundervolt Chest - 80 Sprockets / 65G[/s] [/quote][/center] [s][b]Will also trade 4 Sprockets for any 50 stack of food (& of course 8 for 99).[/s] [s]Alternately, looking to buy food at 20T to food point (except plants = 15T to food point).[/b][/s]
Thank you all for the chests! Please no bumping/pinging here, you can get my attention in any thread listed in my signature or through pm :)

Hey guys, really simple, looking to trade Sprockets or Gems for any of the new 6 chests!
PRICING
Quote:
Creeping Circuits - 95 Sprockets / 75G
Dancing Conductor Chest - 120 Sprockets / 100G
Storm Taken Chest - 65 Sprockets / 50G
Surge Chest - 75 Sprockets / 60G
Thunder Spear Chest - 70 Sprockets / 55G
Thundervolt Chest - 80 Sprockets / 65G

Will also trade 4 Sprockets for any 50 stack of food (& of course 8 for 99).
Alternately, looking to buy food at 20T to food point (except plants = 15T to food point).
[center][quote][b]new items since first posting[/b] [item=Gossamer Wing Silks][item=Sky Blue Wing Silks][item=Violet Flowerfall][item=Marigold Flowerfall][item=Red Rose Flowerfall] [/quote][/center] [center][quote][b]only trading these for Creeping Circuits Chest or Dancing Conductor Chest[/b] [item=Black Wolf Cape][/quote][/center] [center][quote][b]trading these for any Festival Chests[/b] [item=Crimson Feathered Wings][item=Sakura Flower Crown][item=Sky Blue Tail Bangle][item=Blood Red Wolf Cape][item=Brown Wolf Cape][item=White Birdskull Headdress][item=White Birdskull Legband][item=White Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Black Spats][item=White Spats][item=Steelscale Shoulder Guards][item=Bone Antlers][item=Pale Roundhorn][item=Roving Seafarer's Legcuffs][item=Raider's Fur Armwraps][item=Pillager's Fur Armwraps][item=Pillager's Fur Legwraps][item=Eastsong Face Mask][item=Brown Felt Cavalier][item=Blue Satin Tunic][item=Pink Satin Tunic][item=Sakura Corsage][item=Red Rose Flower Crown][item=Black Tulip Lei][item=Marigold Lei][item=Red Rose Lei][item=Sakura Lei][item=Solidscale Bracers][item=Steelscale Bracers][item=Solidscale Greaves][item=Steelscale Greaves][item=Steelscale Tail Guard][item=Sky Blue Arm Silks][item=Sky Blue Silk Sash][item=Golden Arm Silks][item=Celadon Arm Silks][item=Celadon Leg Silks][item=Celadon Silk Sash][item=Gossamer Arm Silks][item=Sky Blue Silk Scarf][item=Golden Tail Bangle][item=Celadon Silk Scarf][item=Celadon Tail Bangle][item=Gossamer Silk Scarf][item=Crimson Fillet][item=Sky Blue Fillet][item=Golden Fillet][item=Golden Silk Veil][item=Celadon Silk Veil][item=Celadon Fillet][item=Steelscale Wing Guard][item=Inkwell Feathered Wings][item=Rose Feathered Wings][item=Rose Tail Feathers][item=Battlescale Chest Guard][item=Battlescale Shoulder Guards][item=Brightscale Helmet][item=Steelscale Helmet][item=Seafarer's Shirt][item=Blue Renaissance Shirt][item=Brown Renaissance Shirt][item=Blue Breeches][item=Brown Breeches][item=Gold Breeches][item=Red Breeches][item=White Breeches][item=Citrine Flourish Belt][item=Peridot Flourish Bracelet][item=Sapphire Flourish Bracelet][item=Citrine Flourish Wing Drape][item=Citrine Flourish Necklace][item=Pearl Flourish Wing Drape][item=Amber Flourish Tail Drape][item=Pearl Flourish Tail Drape][item=Teardrop Pearl Belt][item=Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop][item=Teardrop Jade Wing Loop] [/quote][/center]
Quote:
new items since first posting
Quote:
only trading these for Creeping Circuits Chest or Dancing Conductor Chest
Quote:
trading these for any Festival Chests
@dumbmoon
would you be willing to trade the celadon silk set for a dancing conductor chest?
@dumbmoon
would you be willing to trade the celadon silk set for a dancing conductor chest?
@herbigore

thank you for the offer, but definitely not
@herbigore

thank you for the offer, but definitely not
bump
bump
@dumbmoon

I have the Dancing Conductor, Surge, Thunder Spear, and Storm Taken chests. I'm interested in both sprockets and gems if you'd prefer to do a mixed payment for them.
@dumbmoon

I have the Dancing Conductor, Surge, Thunder Spear, and Storm Taken chests. I'm interested in both sprockets and gems if you'd prefer to do a mixed payment for them.
s9S8mKS.gif
@Sayla

whatever mix you want will work for me, definitely interested in all of them!
@Sayla

whatever mix you want will work for me, definitely interested in all of them!
@dumbmoon

I'm willing to take the storm taken chest off your hands for 35 sprockets ^.^
@dumbmoon

I'm willing to take the storm taken chest off your hands for 35 sprockets ^.^
39dfffff04f76f52564a84d702e1cac1e29c770b.pngbedebaacea593499bb1e9f270e859d4d71d5175e.png
@StormCaleum

you are misunderstanding the wording here, I want chests
@StormCaleum

you are misunderstanding the wording here, I want chests
@dumbmoon

Would 130g + 85 sprockets work for you for the chests?
@dumbmoon

Would 130g + 85 sprockets work for you for the chests?
s9S8mKS.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21