Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Festival Chests [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@dumbmoon

Np, sending money/chest
@dumbmoon

Np, sending money/chest
@dumbmoon
Are you still looking for a Storm Taken chest?
@dumbmoon
Are you still looking for a Storm Taken chest?
l4nx5pb_by_kamooi-dci3zyn.gifu7mvgvx_by_kamooi-dci3zxy.giftthdias_by_kamooi-dci3zy3.gifcyrsonb_by_kamooi-dci3zz4.gif
@kamooi

sure thing! send away for 55G (OP is not updated to current rate)
@kamooi

sure thing! send away for 55G (OP is not updated to current rate)
@dumbmoon
If you have sprockets I would prefer those
@dumbmoon
If you have sprockets I would prefer those
l4nx5pb_by_kamooi-dci3zyn.gifu7mvgvx_by_kamooi-dci3zxy.giftthdias_by_kamooi-dci3zy3.gifcyrsonb_by_kamooi-dci3zz4.gif
@kamooi

oh sure sorry for presuming! the 65 sprockets will be fine

let me know if you sent yet or not if you ping again, I just had a slew of expirings hit, but I should not miss you either way in pm
@kamooi

oh sure sorry for presuming! the 65 sprockets will be fine

let me know if you sent yet or not if you ping again, I just had a slew of expirings hit, but I should not miss you either way in pm
@kamooi

please let me know if you still want the sprockets, I saved 78 for you in case so that whatever it was you wanted, hopefully you can get it

edit: I had to move on with the sprockets, before time ran out on festive favors, if you want to trade the chest for festival goods tomorrow let me know
@kamooi

please let me know if you still want the sprockets, I saved 78 for you in case so that whatever it was you wanted, hopefully you can get it

edit: I had to move on with the sprockets, before time ran out on festive favors, if you want to trade the chest for festival goods tomorrow let me know
@dumbmoon
Oh my gosh im so sorry. Yeah i passed out last night. Im still interested in selling the chest. Id pefer the 65sprocket item if you have extra.
@dumbmoon
Oh my gosh im so sorry. Yeah i passed out last night. Im still interested in selling the chest. Id pefer the 65sprocket item if you have extra.
@dumbmoon I'd like to buy all of your gems please!
@dumbmoon I'd like to buy all of your gems please!
@kamooi

no problem, I can do my mesa mechanojets for your storm taken chest

@Monarque

sorry, but I am no longer selling gems, that was why I put closed in the topic end of the day; I only needed treasure to buy skins off the marketplace

good luck getting all the gems you need!
@kamooi

no problem, I can do my mesa mechanojets for your storm taken chest

@Monarque

sorry, but I am no longer selling gems, that was why I put closed in the topic end of the day; I only needed treasure to buy skins off the marketplace

good luck getting all the gems you need!
@dumbmoon

I have a dancing condor that I'd trade ya for the black wolf cape.
@dumbmoon

I have a dancing condor that I'd trade ya for the black wolf cape.
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21