Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Kickstarter Items And More
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Just stopping by to drool over familiars and offer a friendly bump. Best of luck to those bidding!
Just stopping by to drool over familiars and offer a friendly bump. Best of luck to those bidding!
Update:

Talking with all parties involved.
So I can trade, and see if they'd accept it. Making partner happy with trades too. >_>;..
Hopefully the traders will answer me today to get things going.
Update:

Talking with all parties involved.
So I can trade, and see if they'd accept it. Making partner happy with trades too. >_>;..
Hopefully the traders will answer me today to get things going.
SELLING GEMS FOR MYCENA CUSTOM CREDITS.
YOU WILL GET MORE GEMS FOR YOUR BUCK FROM ME THAN THE SHOP!
[ CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ]

tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@chisohma If you're still taking offers. I'll offer 10 MC Gems each for the skins. Or CC if you prefer when the CC shop opens in a month or two.
@chisohma If you're still taking offers. I'll offer 10 MC Gems each for the skins. Or CC if you prefer when the CC shop opens in a month or two.
Just had a successful trade with chisohma! Mc gems for Akirbeak familiar, the trade went smoothly and quickly!
Just had a successful trade with chisohma! Mc gems for Akirbeak familiar, the trade went smoothly and quickly!
CgtyAYW.png
@chisohma Could I please jump on the ping list for the sun chaser jewelry? Would you consider multiple pieces of art in a bid?
@chisohma Could I please jump on the ping list for the sun chaser jewelry? Would you consider multiple pieces of art in a bid?
@Roe , Both sunchasers were sold :]

What's left is

- Gilded Crown
- Cloudy Wings
- Electricians Power Pack x2
- Tertiary Gene :: Crackle
- Gilded Skin
- Fiendish Skin
- Clockwork Dragon Skin
@Roe , Both sunchasers were sold :]

What's left is

- Gilded Crown
- Cloudy Wings
- Electricians Power Pack x2
- Tertiary Gene :: Crackle
- Gilded Skin
- Fiendish Skin
- Clockwork Dragon Skin

Bump
Bump

@chisohma
I'd be down to buy some gems if and when these items sell for gems!
@chisohma
I'd be down to buy some gems if and when these items sell for gems!
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngtumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png2kxSxyM3.giftumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngsnowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Alphaeon not sure if you've seen this already, but you were looking for something like this, right?
@Alphaeon not sure if you've seen this already, but you were looking for something like this, right?
NrfB95G.png oTzR29f.png JU8LxLb.png WSMFkE9.png T75C2Ky.png
@chisohma
I'm interested in: cloudy wings, sunchaser jewelry, gilded crown, cog frog, bone fiend, skycat, golden idol (not offering on all of them obv. lol)
10 MC gems
14.96mil FR treasure (110 MC gem equivalent)
starchaser mushroom - 39k
astral wraith mushroom - 10k
lightyear plushie - 2.6k nuggets
pink globe necklace - 8k
star stuff - 99k
let me know what you're interested in/if you value any of the above differently so that I can make an official offer :)
I also have all of the light & water chests from this year if that interests you at all :)

Digis:
my items:
Stripey Welcome Balloon, Colorful Necklace, Trans Pride Corsage x2, Asexual Pride Corsage, Peacock Fishy Keychain, Purple Fishy Keychain
my one pet: http://yaydigis.net/p_pet_profile.php?ID=19201
and I have like 1k GCC lol XD
@chisohma
I'm interested in: cloudy wings, sunchaser jewelry, gilded crown, cog frog, bone fiend, skycat, golden idol (not offering on all of them obv. lol)
10 MC gems
14.96mil FR treasure (110 MC gem equivalent)
starchaser mushroom - 39k
astral wraith mushroom - 10k
lightyear plushie - 2.6k nuggets
pink globe necklace - 8k
star stuff - 99k
let me know what you're interested in/if you value any of the above differently so that I can make an official offer :)
I also have all of the light & water chests from this year if that interests you at all :)

Digis:
my items:
Stripey Welcome Balloon, Colorful Necklace, Trans Pride Corsage x2, Asexual Pride Corsage, Peacock Fishy Keychain, Purple Fishy Keychain
my one pet: http://yaydigis.net/p_pet_profile.php?ID=19201
and I have like 1k GCC lol XD
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28