Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Kickstarter Items And More
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28
@chisohma

Might you accept 100k in easy to sell items (sprites, festival items, etc) and gems/tr for your cog frog? Can give you a full list of items if need be!
@chisohma

Might you accept 100k in easy to sell items (sprites, festival items, etc) and gems/tr for your cog frog? Can give you a full list of items if need be!
@chisohma
Hi! Gonna have to take back my offer on the wind sprite. Sorry! Never heard back from you so I got it from another user. (Was trying to message you about it but I couldn't find the thread.) Good luck with everything!
@chisohma
Hi! Gonna have to take back my offer on the wind sprite. Sorry! Never heard back from you so I got it from another user. (Was trying to message you about it but I couldn't find the thread.) Good luck with everything!
Well, you have ping city, so I ain't going to both poking ya too!

Currently have 82 300 G pure on me (56 800G and 16.6 million TR) for an offer on the Skycat. I may end up with more, as I am constantly trying to sell items and the suck. Thanks!
Well, you have ping city, so I ain't going to both poking ya too!

Currently have 82 300 G pure on me (56 800G and 16.6 million TR) for an offer on the Skycat. I may end up with more, as I am constantly trying to sell items and the suck. Thanks!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Astrelle , Hey I thought I pmed you back. Ack D;!
It's fine, no worries!

@ Everyone else,
My friend just recorded ALL the offers, PMs and everything.
Now Im just doing the math and I'll let you know who has the highest!

Most of the first page is up to date with the lesser/ less popular items.
I think the crown had a few offers, bUt I wouldn't know what to ask for it.

Any currency that I can't take in digis, I will take in Mycena cave currency. Art like I said, would be accepted universely.
But like I said, I will be pinging everyone in a day or two to see if anyone
wants to outbid for a particular item. :] <3 Thank you all for your patience!
@Astrelle , Hey I thought I pmed you back. Ack D;!
It's fine, no worries!

@ Everyone else,
My friend just recorded ALL the offers, PMs and everything.
Now Im just doing the math and I'll let you know who has the highest!

Most of the first page is up to date with the lesser/ less popular items.
I think the crown had a few offers, bUt I wouldn't know what to ask for it.

Any currency that I can't take in digis, I will take in Mycena cave currency. Art like I said, would be accepted universely.
But like I said, I will be pinging everyone in a day or two to see if anyone
wants to outbid for a particular item. :] <3 Thank you all for your patience!
SELLING GEMS FOR MYCENA CUSTOM CREDITS.
YOU WILL GET MORE GEMS FOR YOUR BUCK FROM ME THAN THE SHOP!
[ CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ]

tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
I'd give you my soul and be your art slave for life for that hornhelm :/ good luck with your sales
I'd give you my soul and be your art slave for life for that hornhelm :/ good luck with your sales
kghXjOr.png
@chisohma
I would like to offer 3.2 mil in treasure for your forgetools please!
@chisohma
I would like to offer 3.2 mil in treasure for your forgetools please!
@chisohma My MC assets have changed a bit! I need to change my offer on the Sling/Cloudy Wings.

-Complete Sprite Set (Light thru Nature)
-120k MC Nuggets

I also have assorted items you may/may not be interested in, still, but nothing too notable.
@chisohma My MC assets have changed a bit! I need to change my offer on the Sling/Cloudy Wings.

-Complete Sprite Set (Light thru Nature)
-120k MC Nuggets

I also have assorted items you may/may not be interested in, still, but nothing too notable.
w6qLIgS.gif
@chisohma

I think my offer was missed unless it is not something that is being considered....please let me know. (My offer is on page 14)
@chisohma

I think my offer was missed unless it is not something that is being considered....please let me know. (My offer is on page 14)
If - yours is missed, don't worry. My friend has gone through every page to make sure no one got missed.

In the ping list ill put what offers were noted. :] <3 Just so everyone is on the same page!
If - yours is missed, don't worry. My friend has gone through every page to make sure no one got missed.

In the ping list ill put what offers were noted. :] <3 Just so everyone is on the same page!
SELLING GEMS FOR MYCENA CUSTOM CREDITS.
YOU WILL GET MORE GEMS FOR YOUR BUCK FROM ME THAN THE SHOP!
[ CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ]

tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@chisohma As an update, I can now offer 100k gems worth solely in currency (at this moment, 28M treasure and 60k gems). I may even be able to offer you art if you don't mind it being by someone else. I'm going to wait for more information before adjusting things any further, though.
@chisohma As an update, I can now offer 100k gems worth solely in currency (at this moment, 28M treasure and 60k gems). I may even be able to offer you art if you don't mind it being by someone else. I'm going to wait for more information before adjusting things any further, though.
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28