Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Assistance] Festival Help Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@NeophyteRedglare

If you can, i would like to request a crown. I currently have 10 tablets i can send you.
@NeophyteRedglare

If you can, i would like to request a crown. I currently have 10 tablets i can send you.
15f2id.png
@NeophyteRedglare

Ooh, could i please get a Crown or Solar Blades? :c I've been busy for a lot of the Festival so i haven't been able to get a lot of the items D:
@NeophyteRedglare

Ooh, could i please get a Crown or Solar Blades? :c I've been busy for a lot of the Festival so i haven't been able to get a lot of the items D:
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@NeophyteRedglare

May I request a crown?^^
@NeophyteRedglare

May I request a crown?^^
5621442.png_______________3520701.png_______________6389248.png

-
-
Looking For Birthday dragons-January 13th!
Could I possibly request an emblem...? @NeophyteRedglare
Could I possibly request an emblem...? @NeophyteRedglare
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
@Neophyteredglare well, so I don't know if this would be the wrong place to request, but I would really really LOVE to have a full set of chests. I just need a coreburst. If you come along an extra one in your travels of the coli-land I'd love to give you 35 tablets for it to help your tablet grinding awesomeness.
@Neophyteredglare well, so I don't know if this would be the wrong place to request, but I would really really LOVE to have a full set of chests. I just need a coreburst. If you come along an extra one in your travels of the coli-land I'd love to give you 35 tablets for it to help your tablet grinding awesomeness.
jvJ9Joq.pngBauFMGV.pngHS9WdLn.pngwLeiNpB.pngNsrno4k.pngQOx5NTg.pngEaNEaHy.png2vIc9Zg.png
Neki
TIME||FR+3
ON||OFF||IN COLI
Glory to the Dreamers
Books will eventually be links

JQZ5qN1.png
@TheBelfryDoll

Can't say I was expecting that, but I do have an extra coreburst I'd love to trade!
@TheBelfryDoll

Can't say I was expecting that, but I do have an extra coreburst I'd love to trade!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@neophyteredglare
If you're still accepting requests, could I get a crown?
@neophyteredglare
If you're still accepting requests, could I get a crown?
@Neophyteredglare unexpected things happen. I thank you forever and am sending over the tablets now.
@Neophyteredglare unexpected things happen. I thank you forever and am sending over the tablets now.
jvJ9Joq.pngBauFMGV.pngHS9WdLn.pngwLeiNpB.pngNsrno4k.pngQOx5NTg.pngEaNEaHy.png2vIc9Zg.png
Neki
TIME||FR+3
ON||OFF||IN COLI
Glory to the Dreamers
Books will eventually be links

JQZ5qN1.png
All orders filled up to this point!
All orders filled up to this point!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@neophyteredglare

Would it be possible for me to get a crown? I have 10 tablets I can send over if it'll help?

Thank you so much!
@neophyteredglare

Would it be possible for me to get a crown? I have 10 tablets I can send over if it'll help?

Thank you so much!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34