Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Assistance] Festival Help Service
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@neophyteredglare
Can I have a solar blades? I can send you what I have so far...
@neophyteredglare
Can I have a solar blades? I can send you what I have so far...
tastefulmarketing.gif
@NeophyteRedglare

Is it at all possible to get a solar blade at this late hour? I can trade for old festival stuff.

Just finished moving ^^ I unfortunately don't have any tablets but I'm also going to try and grind in the coliseum.
@NeophyteRedglare

Is it at all possible to get a solar blade at this late hour? I can trade for old festival stuff.

Just finished moving ^^ I unfortunately don't have any tablets but I'm also going to try and grind in the coliseum.
@NeophyteRedglare

Could I get a Sunbeam Soldier?
@NeophyteRedglare

Could I get a Sunbeam Soldier?
@NeophyteRedglare Hello, not sure if you still have time for this but could I please get a Solarblade? I have 20 tablets so far, let me know if I should send them over. If you don't have enough time though an Emblem or Crown is fine too. Thanks a lot for providing such a generous service.
@NeophyteRedglare Hello, not sure if you still have time for this but could I please get a Solarblade? I have 20 tablets so far, let me know if I should send them over. If you don't have enough time though an Emblem or Crown is fine too. Thanks a lot for providing such a generous service.
All orders filled up to this point!
Final day to get an item if you'd like one!
All orders filled up to this point!
Final day to get an item if you'd like one!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
Now closed
See you next month!
Now closed
See you next month!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare
Is this going to be open this week? I'm going away with no electronics for the rest of the week and I don't think I'll be able to get anything, so it would be a great help if you could get me even one of the festival items.
@NeophyteRedglare
Is this going to be open this week? I'm going away with no electronics for the rest of the week and I don't think I'll be able to get anything, so it would be a great help if you could get me even one of the festival items.
@NeophyteRedglare Hi again, I know this isn't open right now, but just in case I'm unable to make it later if/when it opens (college recently started, everything is hectic 8I) could you sign me up for the mesa mechanojets? Thank you in advance and sorry for the bother ^^"
@NeophyteRedglare Hi again, I know this isn't open right now, but just in case I'm unable to make it later if/when it opens (college recently started, everything is hectic 8I) could you sign me up for the mesa mechanojets? Thank you in advance and sorry for the bother ^^"
forum_sig_artshop4_by_tigerdragon1001-dbadc7y.pngPLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
Thundercrack Carnivale official thread start! Come on in guys!
Thundercrack Carnivale official thread start! Come on in guys!
C2befjR.gif 000

164.png
^^
^^
C2befjR.gif 000

164.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34